Is there a Signal Bar Homescreen Plugin ?

Guest Skunkchild

Guest Skunkchild

The question is ... Is there a Signal Bar Homescreen Plugin ?

Thanks to many great developers it's become possible to create our own truly personal homescreens. I suspect many of us aren't sharing them at the moment as we all have different requirements.

Anyway, it's time to get rid of the iconbar on my homescreen and that f*#$%in G symbol.

So, is there a signal bar meter plugin with skinning ability ???? If not, can it be done ??

Guest pisquee

Without the G, it is not possible to tell whether you are connected to a GPRS network/cell ... unless you try connecting and wonder why it isn't working.

Guest Skunkchild

I rarely use it anyway and always have coverage in my local areas - that's my point about personal requirements. But even when I do use GPRS, I know I am using it and the symbols would still appear in PIE

I just want rid on the homescreen. I only need the signal bar as I know whats going on by using other plugins (and my brain)

The only reason I personally have a need for the iconbar at all is because I get a wavering signal in my local boozer - a noticable graphic signal meter would be far better, for me.

I was just thinking about this a couple of days ago. I live in a real crappy area and three bars just doesn't cut it. It always has no bars yet I have a little coverage.

I would love to see a plugin that's VERY configurable where you can have a customizable bar and/or percentage.

I would love to look at my phone and see 72% or 03% whichever the case may be.

-Mc

I'm currently develloping this plugin ^_^

But there is a problem :

To have the better value, you need to refresh often. But with refresh often, the batterie drain quickly !!!

But.... This plugin is in developpement, it works and it's skinable :D

Seb = = = o>°o