Error: Failed to capture image

Guest revlis240

Guest revlis240

hey guys,

all of a sudden today, at 1280*960 the camera displays that error. itll work fine on 680-460 but not any higher. i have tons of room and have played with all the settings. whatcha think?

-Abe

Guest pisquee

Yeah, also had that problem/error on original SPV and E200, as did a friend with another E200. We thought it may be due to the kind of image you were trying to take. On eimage it just would not take was a domed glass ceiling thing - we thought all the lblack lines were too much for it with the compresion system used, as in the same builing, standing in the same spot, but moving the cam view off that dome and the camera suddly would work again, put it back on the dome, and it errored. It is a wierd thing.

Guest pisquee

hardreset may be worth a try, though it may not solve it - i can't promise.

all your contacts will be in outlook anyway, and most programs will just need shortcuts repairing (assuming you have all your programs on your memory card)

Guest Chaser81

It could be a memory management issue. I always used to get "Error capturing image" on my C500, and I found popping open the task manager and closing all other open programs would fix it. Thankfully I havent had to do it since the update!!