WHAT'S THE BEST SMART PHONE TO DATE?

Guest olrak

Guest Pondrew

Most people would swear the C500/SDA models hold the crown, although there are a small number of peeps who argue that the MPX220 rocks. Strange because most people have slated it... :twisted:

Guest Pondrew

My brother swears by the Treo, but I don't think he holds the same factors important that I do (how can he live with that low colour screen?!)

Isn't the P900 held back by the firmware not supporting over 128meg memory cards?

p900 ^_^
Wouldn't you reconsider P910i?

C500

SPV C500? Who's the maker? It's not exclusive to Orange, right? I can use it with other carriers? I really want to replace my Qtek 7070 (Smart Amazing Phone) cause the soft keys and navigation keys are not durable. In a matter of months it is not responding correctly.

Most people would swear the C500/SDA models hold the crown, although there are a small number of peeps who argue that the MPX220 rocks. Strange because most people have slated it...  :twisted:

I send SMS a lot so flip up cover is not recommendable.

Guest Pondrew

Wouldn't you reconsider P910i?

SPV C500? Who's the maker? It's not exclusive to Orange, right? I can use it with other carriers? I really want to replace my Qtek 7070 (Smart Amazing Phone) cause the soft keys and navigation keys are not durable. In a matter of months it is not responding correctly.

The C500 is the Orange branded HTC Typhoon. Your Smart Amazing Phone is made by HTC too (HTC Canary if I remember my Qtek model numbers...). You can get the HTC Typhoon as an SP3, Qtek 8010, Audiovox, etc) although you'll have to check which models are carrier locked...