Doom III

Guest pwest13

Guest pwest13

What a game!

Just wondered if ne1 else has ever cacked thereselves playing it its gotta have been done. The sounds r well spooky in it, builds the tension brilliantly!

So who is gonna port this onto SP 1st ^_^

It wasnt unusual for me to pay this game in the dark, be walking down a coridoor - get spooked by a shadow and end up firing entire clips at nothing while screaming my pants off! A funny site im sure

Guest mike-oh

Just had my 1st real doom3 moment today!

Whilst walkin down a gloomy corridor being frightened of my own shadow (which can be enabled if you tweak the .cfg, do a google for it and other handy tweaks) and struggling to peer through the heat haze of a ruptured gas pipe 10 yards ahead suddenly two imps appear throwin their balls o' fire at me, one leeps through the flames flailing its claws as it does. With brown adrenaline running down my trousers i empty a few dozen rounds and leg it in the opposite direction to find cover and reload only to discover a couple of zombie marines have crept up behind me and trying to knaw my head off. So a quick switch to some more serious weaponage and a steely look on my face i let them all have both barrels (yes i know it's only a single barrel shotgun). With an effect remeniscent of the vapourising vampires off blade (or buffy for the under 18s) the bad guys were gone and i had a grin on my face as big as the cheshire cats', ready to turn the next dim n flickering corner.

Top stuff i tell thee!

Guest pwest13
With brown adrenaline running down my trousers

lol

I got to the part with the flying skulls so far, they annoy and also get that adrenaline flowing when they from small holes at my face.