changing system screens?

Guest SCIZZORS

Guest SCIZZORS

how do i change the additional system screens

like if i have a folder of system skins in the app data/home/system screens/ folder how do i manually apply those screens? with the registry editor?

btw- im tying to apply the full theme of Cool Blue 2.1 that i dont see on this forum anymore..

As i said, the 'example' theme shows the available keys:

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:CallalertBKBitmapFile=Application DataHomeAI2exclam.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:ErrorBoxBKBitmapFile=Application DataHomeAI2error.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:ExclamationBoxBKBitmapFile=Application DataHomeAI2exclam.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:InformationBoxBKBitmapFile=Application DataHomeAI2info.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:QuestionBoxBKBitmapFile=Application DataHomeAI2Question.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:VolDlgBKBitmapFile=Application DataHomeAI2volume.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:MSCprogBannerImage=Application DataHomeAI2incall.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:MSCprogBKBitmapFile=Application DataHomeAI2incallback.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:MSCdialBannerImage=Application DataHomeAI2dial.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:MSCdialBKBitmapFile=Application DataHomeAI2dialback.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:MSStartBannerImage=Application DataHomeAI2programs_header.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:MSStartBKBitmapFile=Application DataHomeAI2programs_back.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:MSCONTACTSBannerImage=*delete*

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:MSCONTACTSBKBitmapFile=Application DataHomeAI2contacts.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:MSSYNCAPPBannerImage=*delete*

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:MSSYNCAPPBKBitmapFile=windowssyncall.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftSplash ScreenCARRIERBITMAP=Application DataHomeAI2startup2.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftSplash ScreenCARRIERSHUTDOWNBITMAP=Application DataHomeAI2shutdown2.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftSplash ScreenMSBITMAP=Application DataHomeAI2startup1.gif

REG_SZ=HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftSplash ScreenMSSHUTDOWNBITMAP=Application DataHomeAI2shutdown1.gif

for example the start background would be:

HKey_Local_MachineSoftwareMicrosoftShellRai:MSStartBKBitmapFile

riki

Guest SCIZZORS

ok so what settings exactly do i need to to change to set the system screens and the monitor plug in. Specifically cool blue 2.1.0..see attached file.. the install instructions dont say specifically what registry settings to change and therefore none of the plug-ins work correctly, (exept the main screen)

CoolBlue2_1.0.zip