C500 PAYG Back at the MoDaCo Shop!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

paygc500_title.gif

I am VERY pleased to announce that we are once again able to offer the SPV C500 Pay As You Go in the MoDaCo Shop!

We have stock arriving Tuesday, so get your orders in fast (UK customers only i'm afraid).

Imagine, your own C500 sans-contract for a stunning £200.99!

http://www.smesolutions.co.uk/modaco/orange.htm

SPV_C500.jpg

I am also pleased to annouce that sales will begin shortly of the awesome iMate Jam, complementing the SP3, SP3i and the PDA2k that are already online ^_^

b115557.jpg

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo

At a guess I would say around £399 inc VAT this has to be confirmend by our purchasing department but this is the price they were talking about on Friday.

We hope to have one at the MoDaCo Event for people to see and try ^_^

Guest pisquee

Can you post the Jam's spec?

I know i could do a search, but i figure others are going to want to know, and as this seems to be an advert for you selling it, it would seem an appropriate space to do so!

:-)

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo
Can you post the Jam's spec?

I know i could do a http://smartphone.modaco.com/search.php>Search, but i figure others are going to want to know, and as this seems to be an advert for you selling it, it would seem an appropriate space to do so!

:-)

The most exciting revolution in PDA phone design is the i-mate™ JAM. The i-mate™ JAM is set to become the ultimate single solution to the communications and entertainment needs of the modern day. The smooth curves of this tiny PDA hide massive functionality in its small form.

Designed as a small, mid-tier music device with exceptional audio quality, the i-mate™ JAM also allows users to access online music and Internet with the built-in GSM/GPRS mobile phone and the new Windows Media Player 10. The i-mate™ JAM also boasts a 1.3 Mega Pixel camera with full screen viewfinder giving this discrete device great vision to add to the sound. The rotating screen also allows you to use the device in the freest possible way.

The i-mate™ JAM is tri-band, Bluetooth compatible and runs on Windows Mobile™ Second Edition software which includes standard packages such as Pocket Outlook, Phone, Internet Explorer, MSN Messenger and Games. With a 64MB RAM and ROM, MMC/SDIO slot the i-mate™ JAM is very stylish, packed with features and completely customizable.

And of course all i-mate™ device users can register for free on club i-mate™ and take advantage of their own personal email account with calendar and contacts, and stay up to date with the exclusive downloads and offers, and online support services. The i-mate™ JAM offers a SUVs’ functionality and a Rally Cars’ performance.

In the box:

i-mate Jam

Stylus

AC Adaptor

Carry case

USB sync cable

User manual

Quick start guide

Sync software CD

How's that for starters :wink:

Guest Confucious

Doesn't the JAM deserve it's own thread?

How many people look at the title of this thread and are not interested in PAYG so won't read it. A tad confusing perhaps?

:-k

Guest PinkPig

Glad the C500's back! I'm looking for one.... but will probably get in on contract since the first year could be under £200. Nice price here for PAYG, though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.