SMS + minute counter plugin?

Guest radiator

Guest radiator

Just wondered if there's any kind of plugin that shows how many text messages you've sent, and how many outgoing minutes you've used?

If such a thing exists, is there a way of setting it up so that it resets itself on a specific day of the month (ie, on my phone plan, free minutes/sms start on the penultimate day of the month).

I am new to smartphones (don't even own one yet!), but just wondering exactly what can be achieved in terms of plugins etc...

There isn't a plugin for that right now. It is a totally brilliant idea though! I suggested it to drfonz, one of the plugin gods, & he is looking into it.

In terms of what plugins are available, look at the sticky post encece did of plugin listings (at the top of the list of customisation posts).

Guest radiator
There isn't a plugin for that right now.  It is a totally brilliant idea though!  I suggested it to drfonz, one of the plugin gods, & he is looking into it.

In terms of what plugins are available, look at the sticky post encece did of plugin listings (at the top of the list of customisation posts).

Good stuff - I'll look out for that...

not plugin but there is a app called IMETER and does exctally what you want

Thanks for that, I'll look into it, see what it can do.

Guest chucky.egg
not plugin but there is a app called IMETER and does exctally what you want

But iMeter only works on "older" Smartphones running Smartphone 2002, so it won't work on the C500, or the MPx220 I guess