MoDaCo Winter Event 2004 - Pics posted here!

Guest Monolithix

im getting to train station at 12.30 - first train from newcastle.

anyone want to meet up and find our way from there?

If you're still getting that train, mine gets in around 1215, so I could hang around, save us both getting lost ???

Guest markhammill

Metal Styli Sale

I know it is a bit off topic, but as of today I have started to close down Metal Styli Limited and will be liquidating all stock over the next month or so.

I will bring loads of styli to sell off if any one is interested. Some by Metal Styli and lots of other that I have bought for research.

I'll even have a 14kt White Gold Sony Ericsson P900/P910 stylus with me.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Right - that's it! I'll be leaving soon, so if you haven't registered by now i won't be able to add your name to the list that'll be on the door. But don't worry, still turn up and let us know you are a late registration, and we'll register you at the time :lol:

Guest Confucious

Hope you get there on time Ian!

To all you lucky Bar stuards that made it hope you have a good time. Just wish I was there as well!

Keep us informed as to what's there :lol:

good meet. sorry to those i didnt get to chat with. i won the raffe! a pc and c500. gave c500 back and a good mate of mine won i! thanks organisers! shame nothing was on for members afterward. Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest agent.m
my damn train broke down in derby. had to switch:(

think i was on that train. was it a virgin train by any chance???

Yeah good day out - Phones, free food, free drinks.........did i miss anything out???? :wink:

Guest beersoft

i didn't fall over for once :lol:

it was great

the chats where fun and informative

the beer was great (and i didn't drink that much)

the food was good

its always good to see everyone, and make some new friends

and the pubquiz is easier when your not blotto :D

later

Owen

"not that much of a drunken fool"

Thanks guys, great event. I had to leave early, and it's a shame that TomTom hadn't made it by then, as that was particularly what I was wanting to see working.

However, the Features and Futures bit more than made up for it - thanks guys. It was great to hear some of the future plans, and get a chance to play with some of the upcoming toys. The Jam was tiny, and the Mpx was fantastic. Just need it to be released now ! ;-)

And thanks too to the guy I was chatting with about external hard drives, and who had advice for recovering my dead mac (sorry I didn't catch your name).

Thanks for all the effort in organising it all - the change in format for the day worked really well.

Pete.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Thanks guys, was a great event, and our household has benefited from the free X-Box my m8 won :D Cheers.

Thought about the turn out on the train. Good job all the people on the list didn't actually come, if they had of I doubt I'd have got to see any of the presentations, and the floor would have been seriously crowded. As it happened, it was pretty much perfect.

So, great job, see you next time around I hope :lol:

Any ideas when the pictures will be up?

squall, you owe me a big thank you for drawing your ticket in the raffle and winning you that PC! (I'm not jealous honest! :lol:)

I'm awaiting the answers to the quiz (that we won, thats Beersoft, doyle_am, florin and myself!). Thanks for the bag of goodies guys, there's some cool stuff in there!

Guest Disco Stu

I'm pretty sure I drank the most beer, though Beery beat me on fag-smoking :lol:

Thanks to the organisers for a great meet. I went to play with the new toys and get an insight onto Windows Mobile and achieved both objectives.

Thanks also to the members of our pubquiz runners-up team and whoever drew my ticket for a shiny silver C500 :D

When's the next one ?

Guest awarner [MVP]

That was one good night :lol:

Best meet to date with Mio,Co-Pilot, TomTom etc.

I've never seen so many new devices in one place beforeand

Leo from Mio had soo many toys with the excellent S7 and it's lovely gaming 8way joystick :D/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.