MoDaCo Winter Event 2004 - Pics posted here!

Guest Monolithix

Guest shadamehr

WHAT A DAY - WOW MAN.

Just a mega quick post to say thanks to everyone, and apologies if I didn't get to speak to some people as much as I would have liked, or to say 'tarah' before rushing off back to Newcastle for work last night.

I'm off on conference for four days in a mo, as I mentioned to some of you yesterday, so my posts will be a bit light for a while - but catch you all soon, and, THANKS AGAIN!

And squall, if you change your mind and want some ready cash, just let me know *lol*

If not, ring me thursday to sort things out mate - thanks again. And to you AWarner - and to you Peekie - for the prizes I got that couldn't be got in any raffle anywhere!

Guest markhammill

Thanks for organising such a great event. It was worth it just to meet everyone.

I'll look forward to the next one.

I thought I might as well stay in the hotel as driving back may have been a bit tiring. I think it ended up being the other way round. I had a great night out though, shame I missed breakfast.

Guest beersoft

did anyone get any picys of the lovely bar staff?? :lol:

it was the best meet so far, and i can't wait till the next one :D

did we beat the beers per person record from last time?

later

Owen

heheh, are you sure i drank the most? someone must have beaten me on that, paul maybe????? :lol:

Actually I think you loose points for leaving money behind the bar!

Guest agent.m
did anyone get any picys of the lovely bar staff?? :lol:

I wonder which ones :?: just uploaded some photos to my site. Mono? who was the guy with you when I took that photo?? Sorry my eyes failed me in the dark :wink:

Guest Confucious

Gears

That picture is truly awful. Are you trying to sugest that that is what I would have seen had I been able to make it and drunk too much? :lol:

Guest agent.m
agent.m - i had people constantly picturing me (oh the attention....;p), so couldn't say!  Post it up and i'll tell you :D

ps beersoft to clear any confusion are you on about the barmaid kept coming out of the kitchen with food etc? cause 80% of the time behind the bar consisted of Beckham/Tom Cruise lookalikes :lol:

sorry about size of the pic. delete if u need to ps forget about the date stamp :oops:

Modaco Winter Meeting 2004 007.jpg

Guest Confucious
ps beersoft to clear any confusion are you on about the barmaid kept coming out of the kitchen with food etc? cause 80% of the time behind the bar consisted of Beckham/Tom Cruise lookalikes  :lol:

Maybe there is something Beersoft wannts to tell us..... :shock:

There were two girls, one with a belt on.. no.. wait, sorry - that was APPARENTLY a skirt... and the other had a very revealing top on.. there was beer also..

Oh, and some blokes with phones and stuff....

up here in newcastle we call that a knee lenght skirt, you should see what is classed as a belt :lol:

/me starts motion to have next meet in newcastle... :D

Guest Confucious
squall starts motion to have next meet in newcastle... :lol:

Yesterdays meeting was "Up North".

We want one down South next time - but feel free to bring some ladies down with you :D

Guest nedge2k
but feel free to bring some ladies down with you :D

Er...squall and ladies :lol: Those are two words i'd never thought i'd see in a sentance together :D

As for the next meet location...Cardiff!

a) Its easily accessable by motorway (M4)

B) Cardiff international airport is close by for all those international members ;) Plus I went to scotland from there and it only cost bout £30 :D

c) Its only an hour from Swansea :D

d) Tarts are rife :D

Guest agent.m

Yeah the barmaid with the skirt was distracting some of the Orange Reps. One forgot what he was talking about. Next meet should be in Barnsley if you guys are looking to pull :wink: you dont even have to ask! Newcastle isnt a bad idea as I have a mate up there who says i'll get vip etc at the club he works at :lol:

Guest agent.m

:oops: ha! was saying to Ewan i wondered where he was :lol: It felt weird trying to look at peoples badges to find out who was who. Didnt help in the dark room :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.