MoDaCo Winter Event 2004 - Pics posted here!

Guest Monolithix

Guest beersoft

well, im the one on the (looks at hands to work it out) right in the 6th picy, standing next to kenny and brody

and yes i do need a haircut

later

Owen

Guest agent.m
Hehe.  What's wrong with that picture? :D

More pics coming up...

Well I posted it last night and it took up the whole screen on preview so had to resize it but it didnt post so had to do it again today :lol:

Florin, you are in one of the pics on coolsmartphone's blog, it was when we were chatting to the guy from the Orange Developer's Portal, its tough to make us out though thankfully! I'm on the far left in the pic with Beersoft and Keni as was mentioned by Beersoft.

Guest siu99spj

OK, embaressment time but here goes:

I'm in the 11th picture down (number 505 if you go here: http://www.monolithix.org/meet/ )

The oik on the left is me, the person in the middle receiving the tickets is my brother (Damian_demon) and the one giving the tickets (and grinning like a loon) is Chris aka Monolithix

Always nice to put names to faces guys!

Its funny how you imagine what people look like from their posts only to find out that they are totally different! You are all much uglier than i imagined! :lol:

Glad u all had a good time - shame i could not make it though.

I'm sure the wife had something better for me to do that day..... shopping for paint tester pots for example... :oops:

Guest agent.m
OK, embaressment time but here goes:

I'm in the 11th picture down (number 505 if you go here: http://www.monolithix.org/meet/ )

The oik on the left is me, the person in the middle receiving the tickets is my brother (Damian_demon) and the one giving the tickets (and grinning like a loon) is Chris aka Monolithix

yeah i remember saying hello briefly and talking to your brother. Think it was about why I haven't upgraded my phone yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.