I have found the Answer!, play music through your BT Headset

Guest NIGHTMARE

Guest TigerNet

...this is great...I now have music (not the greatest quality admittedly) piping through my iTech bluetooth stereo headset!!! Thanks for the help!!!

Cheers

Nick

Guest gamma77

cdial.exe seems to reappear after the process is killed... no luck getting anything other than calls through Motorola HS820 on Mpx220. Any suggestions???

• 4 weeks later...
...this is great...I now have music (not the greatest quality admittedly) piping through my iTech bluetooth stereo headset!!! Thanks for the help!!!

Cheers

Nick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have followed all the the guides but cannot seem to get my iTech headset to work. Bonded the device, killed cdial.exe and pressed the call button to no effect. Dont suppose this is a quirk when using the E200 and iTech headset is it? Now out of ideas, can you give any further pointers.

Wak

hi,

i have a question. Could someone please test if the TSSS-noise appears during playback through a BT-headset? that would be very interesting to me.

regards bazzo

Guest nethril
I have followed all the the guides but cannot seem to get my iTech headset to work. Bonded the device, killed cdial.exe and pressed the call button to no effect. Dont suppose this is a quirk when using the E200 and iTech headset is it? Now out of ideas, can you give any further pointers.

Wak

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It works on my iTech bt headset.

Hi guys,

Just tested this with a CK007 headset and it works, even sends Tom Tom Mobile voice commands through! Any way to stop cdial.exe from starting again on its own? I've found it comes back if you hit the headset volume keys and the voicedial sticks its oar in.

It works on my iTech bt headset.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the itech clip on used in conjunction with the E200. Perhaps you could give me a step by step on how you achieved this.

Wak

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LEFTKOYL

i have E200 and BT600 siemens and if i kill the cdial aplication nothing happends.

if somenone has the same can it tell's me how to do this correct.

how long i press the Yes at the BT handset?