FREE Sim Unlock for E200 (only)

Guest shadamehr

Guest shadamehr

Members,

Squall has mentioned an excellent way to SIM unlock your E200 Smartphone for FREE folks - yes, completely free!

( Note to Florin - I'm not trying to put you out of business mate - I've already paid you to Unlock both my old E200, and my new C500 ;-) ).

But it wouldn't be right for me not to mention this to MoDaCo Members. So simply click the link to take you to Squall's short article, and simple instructions on how to SIM unlock your E200 for free!

Thanks for finding this Squall!

Click > HERE < to view the article folks!

Guest shadamehr

As a result of my post above, I've been asked by Florin himself, if I would add a statement about SIMunlocking, to this thread.

In the interest of fairness, I am happy to do so, and add a comment or two of my own at the end.

We(imei-check) have no problem with other solutions. But remember this solution is temporary, may damage your device and no-one is responsible for it. We offer FULL service with waranty that it will work and if something goes wrong (which never was the case) we take care about it.

You not only pay for the unlock. You also pay for the service, help from us and the warranty that your device will not get damaged (via unlocking it).

If you plan to sell the device SIM-unlocked it will be very annoying for the buyer if he updates the firmware and the device turns back to simlock. He will start complaining to the seller.

So of course is your choice if you use a solution from a site in internet with no support or you use our solution.

Last note: If the trend of free solutions continues we will not be able to provide solutions for upcoming releases within the same short time like we done the C500. We simply can't afford the investment to buy the equipment needed.

I would add my own comments that I am not sure I agree with EVERYTHING Florin says, but a lot of what he says make sense, and I can't fault his service, having TWICE used his UNLOCK option now.

IN my own opinion though, it's a difficult one, because as you can see from my Signature strip, most of the many many phones I have owned in my life have been Nokias, and therefore, on MANY occasions, these were either free to Unlock via readily available DECT unlock tools, or could be done on a Market Stall Barrow by a Trader for £10.

So I HAD hoped that over time, the cost of services such as Florin's would have dropped and levelled off to around £10 or £15 as he became more adept at the service, and more SmartPhones were released and became more common.

Alas it seems however, that the more Smartphones that get released, it does NOT lead to economies of scale, and actually means MORE work for Florin to work out how to Unlock all these new models.

So, coupled with the backup service he offers (though the thing about being Warrantied in case of any harm is a new one on me Florin, can you clarify that, because that fact alone, if true, makes for excellent piece of mind for a newbie user, so if true, well done), and the fact that the method that is currently free will NOT survive a ROM upgrade, then I think that there should be more than enough market for people wanting to pay for the permanent solution.

But I STILL have to say, notwithstanding any other of Florin's very good points, that for a more experienced user, happy to go through this process again when ROM upgrades are released, that this is an excellent way of unlocking the E200 for free, and I would again recommend it to such users.

I still hope that in the fullness of time, the cost of SmartPhone unlocking will level of to around £10 or at most £15, but it seems that due to sheer technologies involved and the difficulties invlolved, those days are still a while away yet, and until then, Florin continues to offer the best service around. This is a shame, because whilst the technologies are similar, this contrasts markedly with the XDA/XDA2/MDA handset range where any amount of FREE, easy, and permanent UNLOCK options exist.

Finally, members please note, I am under no compulsion to post Florin's statement if I did not want to, but I feel that it is perfectly fair and reasonable for me to do so - if nothing else, then to highlight to members some of the limitations of this method of FREE unlock, and remind them of the benefits of Florin's paid for service.

So, for any of you looking for Florin's service, simply click > THIS < link.

Guest jellybaby
I don't understand how you can give a warranty for a hack that will void the phone warranty ... but perhaps I'm missing a subtle thing here  :wink:

I think you are missing something... Florin's unlock method give the unlock code (which would be the same as if Orange themselves would give you), so there's no risk of losing your warranty.

Guest the_ugly_north

I think you are missing something... Florin's unlock method give the unlock code (which would be the same as if Orange themselves would give you), so there's no risk of losing your warranty.

You are confusing Florins method with the original (free, non-Florin) SPV unlock which gave you a code.

I am very happy with Florins excellent service. You pay your money (for an excellent service) or take a risk with the free version. It is up to you...........

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest cougal96

Where has this article gone?? i wanna take the risk as im selling my phone so i dont want to pay for a service i wont be using!!! any help appreciated!

• 1 month later...
Guest reu_lam

Fabulous news fellas,

Its good to see that a free & easy way to fix your phone is avaliable.

Im really please that the riff raff that continuously troll these forums looking to outragous profits wont be getting any more from the E200 sim unlocking. I remember the panicea of the first smartphone when everyone was interested in how they worked and all the tips and tricks. Seems that is long gone now there is a few bucks to be made.

Anyway if your phone is out of its 12 months as most E200 are and you want it unlocked i suggest if you worried about the warranty or buggering it up that you go to Orange rather than a thrid party as they charge exactly the same £20 and their garuantee etc. imho is more reputable.

CSCSS

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gsmnutt
As a result of my post above, I've been asked by Florin himself, if I would add a statement about SIMunlocking, to this thread.

In the interest of fairness, I am happy to do so, and add a comment or two of my own at the end.

I would add my own comments that I am not sure I agree with EVERYTHING Florin says, but a lot of what he says make sense, and I can't fault his service, having TWICE used his UNLOCK option now.

IN my own opinion though, it's a difficult one, because as you can see from my Signature strip, most of the many many phones I have owned in my life have been Nokias, and therefore, on MANY occasions, these were either free to Unlock via readily available DECT unlock tools, or could be done on a Market Stall Barrow by a Trader for £10.

So I HAD hoped that over time, the cost of services such as Florin's would have dropped and levelled off to around £10 or £15 as he became more adept at the service, and more SmartPhones were released and became more common.

Alas it seems however, that the more Smartphones that get released, it does NOT lead to economies of scale, and actually means MORE work for Florin to work out how to Unlock all these new models.

So, coupled with the backup service he offers (though the thing about being Warrantied in case of any harm is a new one on me Florin, can you clarify that, because that fact alone, if true, makes for excellent piece of mind for a newbie user, so if true, well done), and the fact that the method that is currently free will NOT survive a ROM upgrade, then I think that there should be more than enough market for people wanting to pay for the permanent solution.

But I STILL have to say, notwithstanding any other of Florin's very good points, that for a more experienced user, happy to go through this process again when ROM upgrades are released, that this is an excellent way of unlocking the E200 for free, and I would again recommend it to such users.

I still hope that in the fullness of time, the cost of SmartPhone unlocking will level of to around £10 or at most £15, but it seems that due to sheer technologies involved and the difficulties invlolved, those days are still a while away yet, and until then, Florin continues to offer the best service around.  This is a shame, because whilst the technologies are similar, this contrasts markedly with the XDA/XDA2/MDA handset range where any amount of FREE, easy, and permanent UNLOCK options exist.

Finally, members please note, I am under no compulsion to post Florin's statement if I did not want to, but I feel that it is perfectly fair and reasonable for me to do so - if nothing else, then to highlight to members some of the limitations of this method of FREE unlock, and remind them of the benefits of Florin's paid for service.

So, for any of you looking for Florin's service, simply click > THIS < link.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hum... FULL warranty?? Did I miss something?? I paid for unlock and my phone wasn't working properly after... The only solution he gave me was all the obvious that I had already tried and then told me it wasn't their fault and they couldn't help me. Had to find solution on my own :x . On the plus side, the transaction went smoothly and he gave exactly what he promised (the code which DID work) not to mention it was extremely easy to figure out (unlike most freebie solutions). The only thing that bothers me about his service is that he claims to give "full warranty" yet I can't re-lock phone back to SP and get a refund when problems occur nor will he help after a certain point. Shouldn't offer a warranty you can't stand by! Would I use his service again? -Yes... but only if no free solution was available (regardless of my incident... I always check for free solution first... I'm adventureous). Don't get me wrong, Florin's service is definately good. All I'm saying is that he should work on his warranty policy. He offers unlocks for phones that no one else has unlock solutions for. Keep up the good work.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.