MoDaCo Shop Price Drops!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

I think this says it all... well done to the MoDaCo Shop guys... what with the price drops and the new handsets coming in, the shop is looking great!

P

Not too happy with this - ordered a 256mb card on Sunday. Although its shipped, I haven't received it, and now the price has dropped £5 on what I paid. Is there any come back on this?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest MoRFLeZ
Not too happy with this - ordered a 256mb card on Sunday.  Although its shipped, I haven't received it, and now the price has dropped £5 on what I paid.  Is there any come back on this?

Prices change ... that's just the way it works! There's always someone who orders the day before a price drop. You'll still get a super product .. and what's 5 quid anywayz ... *wink*

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo
Not too happy with this - ordered a 256mb card on Sunday.  Although its shipped, I haven't received it, and now the price has dropped £5 on what I paid.  Is there any come back on this?

Hi there, considering the goods have not arrived the next order you place on the shop will be carriage/delivery free, hope this eases the pain :wink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.