New 'Bluejacking' Software for SmartPhone!

Guest James

As Seen Here: http://www.smartjacking.com/

At last, what some of you guys have been asking about for ages is about to be released.... maybe not quite as you wanted it though ^_^ as i believe both parties will need the app installed :P

smartjacking.gif

The SmartJacking application offers users the convenience of using Bluetooth-enabled Microsoft OS Smartphone to find new contacts, communicate over small distances, and share information related to their business. SmartJacking works as follows: your personal profile will tell other people about your personal information. In turn, define your search criteria for people you want to make contact with. Wherever you are, at a trade show, in a subway or a coffee house, your SmartJacking will be in continuous search for other SmartJacking users located nearby. If it finds another user with a profile matching your search criteria, the program will invite both users to get acquainted and start talking. You can also chat with your partner by Bluetooth.
Shame i dont know of any Sexy girls that would own a Microsoft SmartPhone :D

What SmartJacking can do?

Search for new partners at trade shows, conferences and business meetings; exchange information.  

Make friends and talk to other people at clubs, restaurants and recreation centres.  

You can see the details of your partner, including name, sex, age, picture, hobby, phone and others.  

You can add people to the Friend List or Block a people.  

You can talk with your partner by Bluetooth connection.  

You can setup your favourite pictures and rings.  

SmartJacking support Bluetooth Enabled Microsoft Smartphones.  

NOTE: 'SmartJacking 1.0 will be released tomorrow!! Thank you!' as quoted by 'CEO'

Happy SmartJacking :roll:

Taken from THIS Post

Guest Confucious

So this software only works if the other person has it? whereas mobiluck does proper bluejacking.

I think I'll wait until it's on everyone elses smartphone before I put it on mine.....

Guest midnight

man, may aswell just go over and talk to the person, amazing how phones (which are supposed to be used for talking to people) are killing the art of conversation. This is like using MSN to talk to someone in the same room as you.

I really feel sorry for those to ever have been dumped by text message.

Guest Confucious
Make friends and talk to other people at clubs

Is this a way of speaking to the person sitting next to you at a noisy nightclub?

or am I just getting old... :-k

Guest nedge2k
man, may aswell just go over and talk to the person, amazing how phones (which are supposed to be used for talking to people) are killing the art of conversation. This is like using MSN to talk to someone in the same room as you.

I really feel sorry for those to ever have been dumped by text message.

^_^ my mates have a wi-fi network set up in there house and actually talk to each other over msn :D

Guest Confucious
^_^  my mates have a wi-fi network set up in there house and actually talk to each other over msn :D

My wife and I used to text each other more than we talked when we lived in the same house.

That was just before we got divorced...

Woo! I was looking for this, since there isn't any way to beam contacts (Like Pocket PC), which is a way to bluejack ^_^ I was the first one holding the new Mitac Mio 8870 which looks cool, but please Mitac, hurry hup with those bluetooth phones.

Lets try this tool on the SPV e200/c500/Motorola MPx220, though.

^_^ my mates have a wi-fi network set up in there house and actually talk to each other over msn :D

Who'd do that :roll:

Oi ukpauls, answer your MSN message! :P

Guest shadamehr

CEO... My comments are as follows...

Mobiluck is BETTER, in that you can still use that to a certain extent, with people that don't have special software on their phone.

BUT, unlike the Symbian version of Mobiluck, the features such as profile information, user details etc, is nt currently included in the C500 version of Mobiluck, whereas your software does have this.

SO... What I am saying to BOTH companies, is that NEITHER piece of software has BOTH things needed - user details and profiles, AND the ability to use the software to a limited extent, to other users who DO NOT have the software.

THUS.... whichever one of you first manages to meet BOTH requirements, will, IMHO, have the BETTER application.

Forgive me for saying, but given the features of the Symbian version of Mobiluck, if they can bring this to the C500 platform, they will be the first to steel the crown.

So, a challenge for you.

But for now, NEITHER of these applications is good enough, as they don't allow BOTH user profile information, AND the ability to work on a limited basis with users without the software on their receiving phones.

Let me know you've read my comments, because your posting LOTS of your own messages round here, so it's only fair you take on board what we are saying.

You have a good product.

But until you add some functionality so that you can use it on a limited basis with people that DON'T have this on their own phone, then it's no real use to me...

(P.S. folks, I've had a drink after work tonight to rest me for my long Birmingham journey tomorrow, so just realised I have said my point three times in that post - sorry - oops)

Guest carl_donaldson

Firstly- shadamehr - is that St James i see in you post? Excellent!

Secondly - Mobiluck - Can anyone use it properly - it works fine on my c500 as an alert for other BT's present but i cant send anything to the other phones - it only says sending then failed.

This would be an ok package for me as a toy now and again but if i cant get it to send messages and files over then it is getting removed.

Cheers all.

Carl

TO: shadamehr,

Thank you very much for your comments!!!! Basicly, SmartJacking and Mobiluck are two different kinds of software. The smartjacking is more like Matching application, but mobiluck is more like pure bluejacking application.

Today I went to the event and got many good ideas, what I want to say is your comments are very important and we will consider it carefully.

We'll make our products become better and according with people's requirement. :lol:

Guest stretchie
Firstly- shadamehr  - is that St James i see in you post? Excellent!

Secondly - Mobiluck  - Can anyone use it properly - it works fine on my c500 as an alert for other BT's present but i cant send anything to the other phones - it only says sending then failed.  

This would be an ok package for me as a toy now and again but if i cant get it to send messages and files over then it is getting removed.

Cheers all.

Carl

Yeah mate..

I have no probs with it..

Question, does it fail IMMEDIATLY or does it try for a bit THEN fail?

As you are sending something over BT, when you send something to them a message comes up on their screen asking if they want to accept it.

If they don't accept it it fails on your phone.. But that only explains the bit if it tries for a while THEN fails.

Personally it DOES occasionally fail immediatly for me too but then I just press cancel and try again straight away and it works no probs. Hope this helps.

Hope this helps

Stretchie

Guest carl_donaldson

Stretchie - It tries to send but then comes back failed - Just been informed though in order to send to other smartphones then settings - beam - recieve incoming beams (must be selected).

I have only tried to send to other c500's who pobably dont have this selected but will try other phones tomorrow.

Thanks for your reply.

Carl

Guest Underdog_2k

Great another bad way to meet a girl: "Hey dad how did you meet mom"

"well.. c son.. yo mammo and I met in de train, it was love at first 'contact'... (Ass if you'd ever get this far)

Guest shadamehr
TO: shadamehr,

Thank you very much for your comments!!!! Basicly, SmartJacking and Mobiluck are two different kinds of software. The smartjacking is more like Matching application, but mobiluck is more like pure bluejacking application.

Today I went to the event and got many good ideas, what I want to say is your comments are very important and we will consider it carefully.  

We'll make our products become better and according with people's requirement. :lol:

Hi CEO.

Thanks for the reply.

But alas, you missed my point - you say that mobiluck is more like a pure bluejacking application.

But I had CLEARLY pointed out that the SYMBIAN version of Mobiluck is much more of a matchmaking product, like your own.

And I was simply warning you that if they bring this part of it to the C500 version to, then your own product will be the loser, as mobiluck will cover BOTH aspects of the software that I mentioned, while yours won't.

Let me put it as plainly as possible mate...

Your product will NEVER EVER EVER suceed, if to use it at all, the other person also MUST have it!

That's my opinion as a USER anyway...

And don't forget... If Mobiluck bring the matchmaking element of their product to the C500, as it does on the Symbian version, not only will it then be a lot better than yours...

But it will be FREE too.

Bear those things in mind mate.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.