New 'Bluejacking' Software for SmartPhone!

Guest James

Guest shadamehr
Firstly- shadamehr  - is that St James i see in you post? Excellent!

Cheers all.

Carl

Sure WAS mate (as my Moblog pics are updated regularly).

To see it again, and more of them, and me and Big Al himself, just click my current photo to visit my Moblog gallery.

Hi shadamehr,

Thank you for your advice, yes, I didn't try mobiluck on Nokia S60. At the moment, SmartJacking only support Microsoft Smartphone 2002/2003, it does not support Nokia S60. But I'd like to say, although smartjacking 1.0 is not good enough, but it is the first matchmaking software for Microsoft Smartphone. We will become better and we need your more advice. ;-)

Guest Confucious

All the time the other person needs to have the software it will not take off. the chances of finding someone else with a smartphone sre not that great, the chances of finding someone else with a smartphone AND this software are vry remote. For them to be a match as well is almost non-existant.

Even if the software was on every smartphone the chances of finding a match are remote so who will pay for software like that?

Just my 2d's worth.

Guest shadamehr
All the time the other person needs to have the software it will not take off. the chances of finding someone else with a smartphone sre not that great, the chances of finding someone else with a smartphone AND this software are vry remote. For them to be a match as well is almost non-existant.

Even if the software was on every smartphone the chances of finding a match are remote so who will pay for software like that?

Just my 2d's worth.

Confucious,

Your being pedantic now.

Using this software, you have at LEAST a 1 in 36,000 chance of finding another user with the same software on HIS phone...

And a 1 in 320,000 chance of finding another user with this on HER phone, which is of course the important statistic.

*lol*

;-)

Guest Confucious

So all I need to do is find another 319,999 people gathered together and hope my ideal woman is there and she has remembered to turn her mobile on and hasd this software running?

simple :lol:

Guest stretchie
Great another bad way to meet a girl: "Hey dad how did you meet mom"

"well.. c son.. yo mammo and I met in de train, it was love at first 'contact'... (Ass if you'd ever get this far)

Ha haaa :lol: LMFAO

Guest shadamehr
So all I need to do is find another 319,999 people gathered together and hope my ideal woman is there and she has remembered to turn her mobile on and hasd this software running?  

simple :lol:

Ah boll*x...

I forgot to factor into my permutations, the fact that they might have forgot to turn bluetooth on...

Gimme on sec to do some highly advanced math, then come up with a completely contrived figure...

There...

The odds of finding a female, who happens to have a smartphone, AND happens to have this piece of software on it, AND happens to have Bluetooth enabled, is actually...

576,372 to 1...

But PLEASE BEAR IN MIND... those figures DON'T in any way gaurentee that the female in question will be either single, under 40, or good looking or not gay and thus not intereted in men at all...

Still, they are not THAT bad a set of odds now are they?

Surely still worth the cost of the program eh?

;-)

ROTFLMAO....

Guest MoRFLeZ

Although I prefer encouraging smartphone developers and clapping of their work! This software is about as useful as that Maple program thingie!

Going to keep an eye on it though ... it really only can get better!

Keep up the work CEO :wink:

Guest Underdog_2k

this will be an hit in azn countries but over here in europe we're not that shy :wink: Don't get me wrong most of my friends are azn's, no disrespect; it's difficult for them to get a girlfriend. not are the only shy but also but ugly :lol: . But this programm is useless on a WM device because it already has msn, where you have a better change of finding someone.

Try a random name search for Example: ladyDork@hotmail/laracroft_45@hotmail ;) Lot's of beautiful lonely ladies out there, the trick is just to lie to them and say your sweet handsome and rich :D (try this advice at own risk). Or just go to the supermarket and get a dairy product and just wait and see :D

In short: great program only not the right time, let's wait for wifi phones :D

8) SmartJacking will automaticly open the bluetooth function; Talking by Bluetooth is free and with people nearby, so it's some different with MSN; Thank you very much for your all advice and encouragement, we'll do it best! :twisted:

Guest Underdog_2k
8) SmartJacking will automaticly open the bluetooth function; Talking by Bluetooth is free and with people nearby, so it's some different with MSN; Thank you very much for your all advice and encouragement, we'll do it best! :twisted:

We'll here in the netherlands gprs is rather cheap to use and bluetooth is such a short range, you buy a 500 euro phone but you are to cheap to use it :lol: 10 meter is so short you can just as well go over an say: "you like me, I do like myself."

• 2 weeks later...

SmartJacking for Nokia S60 serials will be released, beta tester needed! Thank you.

Please contact me if you are interested in, for the tester, we will give you a free register code. :wink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.