Nice Simple homescreen

Guest Motofone

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Motofone

Sorry I didn't save it. I just keep modifying it to make it a more simple, clean, user friendly screen.

Have kept carrier partially greyed out as this is only really used if you travel and operators change as you move about. Don't really want the word Orange in my face every time I look at the phone. Plugins are partially greyed out until selected. Have used just a small side bar rather than great big colored strip across the screen. Icons change when selected rather than big colored square behind the icon. SMS and Calender only pop up when activated and change color when selected. The screen scrolls up automatically.

I have used only C500 plugins to save complications.

Just my example of keeping the screen clean looking with the time being the main thing that I look at the screen for. Any messages etc that come in pop up in red as a new item and are instantly recognized. Example is just on standard mountain background. I kept all the colors embedded in home screen so I can change any of the colors with out changing the phones default color settings.

Just having a bit of fun playing around with the XML files. Have a go you will enjoy it.

untitled.JPG

untitled2.JPG

untitled3.JPG

Guest Motofone

I was just trying to show what can be done by playing around with the existing phone plugins and xml code. I thought it might inspire people to have a go if they could see how easy it is.

OK izzyk here's the xml and two sound files, give it a go

Put xml file in storageApplication DataHome folder

Put .wav files in storageApplication Datasounds folder

Sounds are for late addition start up shut down plugin by Sv1000. The only non standard plugin. Change sounds to what you want by altering the .wav entry in the last plugin in the xml and put your .wav files in the sound folder as above.

Choose different backgrounds till you find one that works for you

cheers

simple2.home.zip