C500 flashin LED

Guest greencode

Guest floppydonkey

how about this technical tweak...... put it face down!! lol (I have thought the same before with my SE T68, it was like disco when I went to bed!)

• 2 weeks later...

I had a T68i too, it's so much better now with the blue led, and i'm so waiting for my next phone with a hologram projector to make real good night entertainement while waiting to sleep like a baby :lol: I really like the technical trick consisting in turning your SmartPhone face down :wink:

Guest Disco Stu

Midnight invented the tweak to make the light flash in double-time for some reason or other, but the LED is designed to flash so you know it's switched on after the screen dims.

And, hey ! Who's ever had an aircraft fly into their Smartphone in the night ? Eh ? Safety feature !

:lol:

In addition to being annoying, does anyone else get weird results from the flashing. Somethimes mine adds in a flash of blue ( I assume for bluetooth) but most of the time it does not. I though it may just be when active, or when on, but that isn't it. Also, it used to turn orange when plugged in, now, only after being turned on and off.

Guest Confucious

IIRC Orange means charging - turns solid grean when charged. Flashing green means a signal is being received and alternate flashing Blue means BT is active.

I too would like a way of turning the flashing light off, together with the flashing lights on my BT receiver. I n the dark I have the flashing blue/green light on the phone, the orange light and green and blue lights on my GPRS receiver - Disco Stu woyld love it :lol:

I think it's going to be a case of "out with the sticky tape"....

Guest Disco Stu
I n the dark I have the flashing blue/green light on the phone, the orange light and green and blue lights on my GPRS receiver - Disco Stu woyld love it :lol:

I think it's going to be a case of "out with the sticky tape"....

Disco Stu leaves his phone outside of the bedroom and sleeps like a baby !

8)

• 2 months later...
Guest Confused Stu

Wow! You guys are allowed to take your phones to bed with you?!?! The nurse usually takes mine away just before she shuts me in my padded cell and locks the door. She also takes away my shoelaces.

I think it's so that the voices in the night can't come and use my phone and run up my GPRS bill.....

:shock:

Guest ga!nusha

@ Confused Stu my nurse places my phone beside me but ties up my arms with my shoelaces...

why don't u sleep with the face in the pillow? or try to close your eyes?

Guest Chaser81
@ Confused Stu  my nurse places my phone beside me but ties up my arms with my shoelaces...

why don't u sleep with the face in the pillow? or try to close your eyes?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was just about to suggest that last one!! We must be weird ga!nusha, the only two who sleep with their eyes closed (and thus the flashing becomes less of a problem!) :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Microsoft
how about this technical tweak...... put it face down!! lol (I have thought the same before with my SE T68, it was like disco when I went to bed!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WuW T68i twice led! WuW! Party Party!

Guest Microsoft
Wow!  You guys are allowed to take your phones to bed with you?!?!  The nurse usually takes mine away just before she shuts me in my padded cell and locks the door.  She also takes away my shoelaces.

I think it's so that the voices in the night can't come and use my phone and run up my GPRS bill.....

:shock:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used to take my e100 to bed, but the C500 dosent have a hole on the side.

Guest moosery
In addition to being annoying, does anyone else get weird results from the flashing.  Somethimes mine adds in a flash of blue ( I assume for bluetooth) but most of the time it does not.  I though it may just be when active, or when on, but that isn't it.  Also, it used to turn orange when plugged in, now, only after being turned on and off.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

green and blue look the same out of the corner of your eye

why? why? eh?

just an observation..and yes the LED is really bright at night, but for those of us that can sleep while playing the xbox...its not generally a problem. Falling asleep playing the xbox, however, is a problem..