AT&T MMS settings for MPx220 - PLEASE HELP

Guest BradyJ

I have spent two full nights searching the web for the settings to make MMS work with AT&T on a Cingular MPx220 purchased at Best Buy. Got everything else setup fine and have tried all versiions of setup that I have found out there and it never works. As soon as I hit send and recieve it says "finished" and the messages sit in the outbox. Has anyone gotten it to work?

-b

Unfortunately, that was one of the posts I found and tried... without success.  Anyone else out there got any ideas?

-b

Try making 'WAP connection: ATT GPRS' in data connections and ensure that IE is set to 'Select network: WAP network'.

Guest chanceu

Did you try the MMS settings leaving the port number blank? The MMS settings on my XPhone does not have a separate place for the port number so I tacked it on to the end of the MMS IP address ("10.250.250.100:9201 ") and the message was not sent. I then removed the port number and just used the IP address and it worked.

Guest MotoBaller

hmm....well i have att and i might think of switching to cingular since they finally merged....and start gettin the roll over minutes...so I think it would be better to just switch just take your number to them

• 3 weeks later...