1Gb MiniSD claim to be available

Guest peterweg

Guest ablufia
The one thing that concerns me is that this company has just been

posted, about and suddenly we have new members defending them.

Hopefully it is a legitimate company and there are not any compatabilty problems as we have seen in the past with other makes.

Why try and (seemingly) equate new members with idiots ?

I certainly wasn't defending the company, I was defending my right to make my own decisions based on the facts I could gather myself - not a MoDaCo shop assistant advising me on the pro's and con's of shopping online - anyone who uses eBay puts themselves at that risk every time they shop there - but they have the sense to check around first !

I'll let everyone here know how the deal goes, and you might find that a smooth transaction gives more people confidence in dealing with you.

chucky.egg is (sort of) prepared to risk it and maybe trade with them - I'm sure he would let us know how that went, and we could base our judgments on that.

I can understand MoDaCo's concern for potential purchases through companies they have first contacted via the site - but please give us some dues as to our abilities to judge a situation - from what I can see some people were ripped off by Fabien Barthez yet trading still continues on the site...

Another thing, this post from Korea and then suddenly another  

post based in Korea from a new member saying that http://www.foxflash.co.kr/  

is their site and they are the best etc.  

Any company wishing to advertise on the site should talk to the site admin first.

As far as I can tell awarner, you're the only person to have mentioned this company in this thread (unless something has been removed before I saw it ?)

:?::shock::lol:

I'm not having a go at anyone with this post - just (in my opinion) pointing a few things out...

:?::shock::D

Guest chucky.egg

I don't think that's what awarner meant.

I think the newbie he was referring to was Rugby_God who posted once in "defence" of this company and hasnt posted since. In theory there is nothing to stop a dodgy company from registering, advertising, and then creating another new account to "defend themselves" to make it appear like they are reputable.

The post from foxflash is another new thread

Guest Chung3192

Dera, Mr/Ms

This is a Richard of "Teravit" in Korea.

As I already wrote, we have two dealer "Absolline: www.absolline.co.kr, Kfox: www.Kfox.co.kr" they are handling our products("Teravit" and "Fox flash")

From now on, Two dealer reply about your request.

Please don't confuse!! we are so sorry.

They are our co-workers and supporters.

We have two brand "Teravit" and "Fox flash".

You can choose anything!! but, Maker is just one "Teravit"

And from the first of Desember, our products are selling by some dealer which made

a relationship with "Teravit"

Thanks/Richard

Guest awarner [MVP]
Why try and (seemingly) equate new members with idiots ?trading still continues on the site...
I have not and do not suggest anything of the sort and was not refering to your posts.

As far as I can tell awarner, you're the only person to have mentioned this company in this thread (unless something has been removed before I saw it ?)

Correct the post concerned was removed, as I have mentioned before any

company wishing to advertise on the site must contact the site admin.

Guest chucky.egg

No, I haven't had time to sort it out TBH

The Bank (HSBC) say the charge for a TT (Telegraphic Transfer) is £21, but I haven't had time to get into town to sort it

I probably won't now until after Crimbo