PLS HELP: how can i sim unlock my SAP v1.09, Rom 1.6.0.8?

Guest EJ_Cagampan

Guest EJ_Cagampan

Please help me. i bought my Smart amazing phone and i want to have it open line. i alredy tried both spvunlock and spvunlock2. unfortunately, spvunlock didn't reach 100% while Spvunlock2 gave me the code but the place where i should type the code does not apir. it still says "sim invalid" even when i alredy placed a non Smart sim.

my phone's version is v1.09 and the ROM is 1.6.0.8

please rily need help! thanx in advance! :lol:

please e-mail me or PM me the step by step procedure. i dont want to result in a dead SAP! thanx!:D my e-mail add is [email protected].

Guest EJ_Cagampan

how can i downgrade my ROM?(step by step please) and what ROM version? i heard that qtek is cool...i was thinking if i can use that instead! if i downgrade my phone 2 qtek will i be able sim unlock my phone? if yes How?(step by step please! sori i'm an IDIOT!ehehe!:lol:

Guest lukeap69

EJ,

there is a famous Mar's Procedure in unlocking your SAP whether version 1.6 or 1.7. You can find the thread here in modaco esp in the Pinoy forum. I tried it myself and was successful. i am now using qtek rom. but nobody will guarantee you that there is no risk.

if you can't find the procedure here, just PM me. also, you need to download by yourself the qtek rom and other things specified in the procedure. good luck.

lukeap

Guest EJ_Cagampan

ei! thank you so much guys! hehe! ma uunlock ko nrin cell ko! grabeh nmn kasi sa greenhills eh! P1000.00 ung sinisingil! hehe! buti pa d2 libre lang!

Thanks ulit!!!!!:lol:

inform ko nlng kau kung succesful tsaka kung may problem!

thanks! GODSPEED!!!!

Guest EJ_Cagampan

ei thank you so much guys! na unlock ko na ung SAP ko.=)

pero i have a problem! i am now using qtek and i am having problems in MMS and GPRS!

when i cheked it in the setings it says Internet conection:none available, same as work connection and secure wap connection. WAP connection says automatic.."in Sun Cell even in Smart" help nmn!

in the GPRS authentication

i don't know wat 2 choose...between PAP and CHAP.

ALso in the CSD line type

data rate: what version?

conn. element: transparent or non-transparent?

thanks guys i rilly appreciate your help!:lol:

Guest lukeap69

EJ,

you need to setup your GPRS and MMS account. there is a thread here in modaco for the settings even for globe. it is really easy, just follow the settings provided for Smart GPRS, Smart WAP GPRS and MMS. Qtek rom din ang gamit ko.

lukeap