New Samsung SCH-I640 Smartphone for Verizon

Guest KidoBorg

Guest KidoBorg

FCC has recently approved what seems to be a new clamshell device from Verizon Wireless which runs Microsoft Mobile for Smartphones operating system. The SCH-I640 modification will lack camera and MMS capabilities. What we currently know is that the SCH-I645 will run the latest version of MS for Smartphones 2003 Second Edition and will feature Microsoft Internet Explorer, Windows Media player and voice recording. Currently, the camera resolution is unknown.

Samsung_SCH-i645_1.jpg

Samsung_SCH-i645_2.jpg

Samsung SCH-I645 details

Guest awarner [MVP]

Nice find :lol:

Description: The successor of SCH-I600, Samsung SCH-i645 is clamshell style device running Microsoft Mobile for Smartphones 2003 Second edition software. Main features are MS Pocket Explorer, voice notes, e-mail and camera support. SCH-I645 and SCH-I640 are identical expect for the camera and MMS capabilities on the SCH-I645.

All information listed is preliminary!

Guest midnight

agreed, and either that phone is huge or it has an mpx220 style small display

anyhoo, what happened to the SGH-i250, that was pretty cool looking ms smartphone, rotating 1.3mp camera aswell

That phone is butt ugly!

My contract is up at the end of the month, can I expect to see any of the new phones on orange by this time? I particuliarly like that qtek pocket pc little thing. Love the C500 but hate the joypad if you can call it that.

Kevlar

indeed not a pretty sight!

don't like the antenna either. that was one of the main reasons for getting a mpx200. improvement proves to be tough. both samsung and moto have made their new phones bigger. only improvement in this field is the C500 :lol:

Pigo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.