AudioVOX SMT5600 SIM unlock IMEI-Check do it again

Guest awarner

Guest awarner [MVP]

The guys at imei-check.co.uk have done it again..

As from today they will be offering their SIM Unlock service to owners of the AudioVOX SMT5600.

The service is available from www.imei-check.co.uk and existing C500 and Audiovox customers are ADVISED to download v3 unlocker and re-unlock their phones.

Also some interesting news is that existing AudioVOX customers who flashed their roms to Orange to enable their phones to be unlocked will get a email with the details how to revert their phones back to the Audiovox rom, sometime today.

Nice work guys :lol:

Guest the_ugly_north
existing C500 and Audiovox customers are ADVISED to download v3 unlocker and re-unlock their phones.

I know advice is exactly that but do I really want to hard reset it again?????????

so what email are we all waiting for exactly. i re-unlocked mine again today with the new V3 and i didn't need to hard reset.

Would like to know why they recommend it though. What was wrong with the original unlock that we all paid £20.00 for ?

Guest awarner [MVP]

From what I understand you will be emailed with instructions on how to recert back to the AudiVOX rom rather than still have the Orange one you needed when you first SIM unlocked your phones.

This is for US customers only.

Guest PinkPig
From what I understand you will be emailed with instructions on how to recert back to the AudiVOX rom rather than still have the Orange one you needed when you first http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=3976>SIM Unlock your phones.

This is for US customers only.

I don't suppose this means there's a chance for C500 users to get hold of the Audiovox ROM (and WMP10)? 8)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.