MWE / MoDaCo Shop Prize Draw Winners!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Congratulations to the winners of the MoDaCo Winter Event / MoDaCo Shop Prize Draw... the names and prizes are as follows:

1st - Dee Dewhurst - CoPilot Live Bluetooth GPS Navigation Kit for Smartphones

2nd - Jason Huxley - CoPilot Live Bluetooth GPS Navigation Kit for Smartphones

3rd - Michael Bright - Orange Goody Bag

Thank you very much to the Shop, CoPilot and Orange for the prizes!

To the lucky winners, enjoy your great prizes :lol:

For those who weren't lucky enough to win, you can find the MoDaCo Shop at http://Smartphone.MoDaCo.com/shop ;-)

P

Guest DigitalSpectre

Turn's out that the prize is really lame. Shouldn't really complain (as it's a free prize draw) but I think the MoDaCo shop can't gauge things right,

1st Prize CoPilot + GPS = £220

1st Prize CoPilot + GPS = £220

3rd Prize Orange Goody Bag (Tat basically (Umberalla, Pen, Pin and a Bag :? ) = £30

Make me wonder about purchasing stuff from em now :?:

Guest DigitalSpectre

Aye, but think about it ,

1st Should be the best prize

2nd little worse, but not to bad

3rd reasonable

But not

1st and 2nd Ace Prizes

3rd Tat.!

Ah well ney mind,

Guest Paul [MVP]

Are you for real?

I don't think there is actually a set rule for what WE give away in OUR competitions.

So what would have been better, having only 2 prizes? Only 1 star prize?

Sheesh...

P (inoneofthosemoods)

Guest DigitalSpectre

Paul, Joking, was having some fun, seeing people reactions.. I aint fussed it's a free prize, you can't seriously complain at a free prize. b.t.w the event was great, I did enjoy it, but how do you guys fun something like that, I mena entry was free. So how?

Guest Paul [MVP]

Hehe, sorry, you caught me in a post-lunchtime-guinness mood ;-)

As regards funding, give a HUGE thank you to Orange, and a not insignificant thank you to MS...

Orange in particular value the community enough that they will fund such an event, pay for a venue and people's beer in return for ourselves, and you guys, helping make Smartphone a success on the Orange network, I guess it's as simple as that.

Who knows what will happen when other networks jump on the Smartphone bandwagon, but for now, I think we have a good thing with Orange's support, and Orange have a good thing with such an enthusiastic bunch of customers :lol:

P

Woohoo! I think this is the first thing I have ever won! (2nd prize)

Been a bit busy with the new job this week so this is the first time I have had chance to check in here.

Imagine my surprise when I found a parcel waiting for me at home last night.

One thing though... where is the software? I have the GPS receiver but no co-pilot!

Not to worry I will talk to SME today.

Great Day on saturday... thanks guys!

[update]

Service witht he MoDaCo Shop is once again outstanding. They have shipped the missing software and it should arrive tomorrow!

[/update]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.