1 GB MiniSD cards now available

Guest squall

MoDaCo member peterweg has posted details of a retailer who claims to have the long awaited 1 GB MiniSD cards.

Although this is not a widely known make hopefully the big players will soon follow with there own versions.

The Price quoted is around 135 USD.

img0004.jpg

See the thread for more information.

Guest Confucious

I am waiting for him to fax me through an invoice. The money then has to be paid by TT so I will have to find out how much that will cost me. I think it might work out to expensive. We shall see.

Guest Confucious

1GB mini-SD

- Under 10ea: US $ 135

- From 10 to 100ea: US $ 129

- From 100 to 1K: US $ 125

- Over 1K: US $ 119

Shipping DHL $200 or Exprss Mail $20

TT Cost £25 for Express or £18 for standard (4 working Days)

The recipient might also have unspecified bank chargeds for the TT which you have the option of paying or not. If you don't then the TT could be rejected.

So the minimum cost is $135 + $20 + £18 = £101.96 and that is assuming they will pay the cost of the TT at their end and that you are not stung for duty and/or VAT.

Paul, obviously if you by more then the cost of payment and shipping will be less per unit but it will mean you paying in advance. Any idea iwhat price you would be able to sell them for and how soon could you get them?

• 2 weeks later...

i really have to get me one (at least) of these, what with all teh GPS software and movies and music i'm getting hold of!

will someone *please* let us know when they are available?!?

my korean isn't good enough...

:lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.