Mail on Storage Card

Guest HKBoySiR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest tsutton

Can anyone confirm that this works on orange SPV C500 with 4.2.1.2 firmware?

I upgraded to the latest version and then used this - it didn't work. It kept saving to the \Storage\windows\Messaging directory and not my SD card.

I even manually added it in the registry as:

\\Storage Card\\mail

No luck at all.

Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tsutton

Further research on this...

Even that I have set it as \Storage Card\Mail it's being saved as

\Storage\Storage Card\Mail

For some reason, the 4.2.1.2 firmware do not accept 'Storage Card' as the storage card, it just saves it to the main phone's memory.

How odd!

• 2 months later...
Guest Corellian Corvette

Question for you!

I just installed this and I'm not sure it's working.

I put the CAB file on my storage card, installed it from the File Manager, and now I have a / Card/ folder but it's still under Smartphone, not under Storage Card.

I recall their being a prompt on where to install the file, and I'm almost positive I told it to install the file on the Storage Card.

I don't see any folder on the storage card where the mails might be going.

If there's a quick guide to this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Guest vitetor

I am getting everyhitng stored on the card perfect. But for some reason I do not get notifications of new SMS or Email anymore. Any idea how to fix this?

-Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest patrickjamesg
Hello all, I'm not sure if this topic was covered before, but I managed to get my mail setup so that my inbox goes to my mini-sd card. I sync via exchange server, so I'm not sure if the same principle works for pop3/imap mailboxes or not. If anyone is interested, I've posted a setup cab file. Please let me know how it works for you if you do decide to use it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm...I installed it on my Storage Card yet the "card/mail/attachments" folder showed up on my phone's memory. Then I uninstalled it and re-installed it on the phone's memory to see if it would do the opposite but it still put the folders on the phone's memmory. Any ideas?

-Patrick

• 3 months later...
Guest Villepreux
Hello all, I'm not sure if this topic was covered before, but I managed to get my mail setup so that my inbox goes to my mini-sd card. I sync via exchange server, so I'm not sure if the same principle works for pop3/imap mailboxes or not. If anyone is interested, I've posted a setup cab file. Please let me know how it works for you if you do decide to use it.

Fantastic. Are you able to move the CONTACTS to the SD card? I have several thousand contacts in Outlook and they don't fit on the system memory. HELP!

Kind Regards.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bmorris12s

Hello,

I am new enough to the SmartPhone as to not know how to "install" a .xml. How do you install one?

Thanks in advance,

Bill Morris [email protected]

Guest tsutton
Hello,

I am new enough to the SmartPhone as to not know how to "install" a .xml. How do you install one?

Thanks in advance,

Don't extract the cab file. Transfer it to your phone and run it from there. It will be installed.

Guest islandsnow

i get this same problem. it creates a \storage card\mapi directory under the \storage directory

so it looks like this \storage\storage card\mapi

anybody figured this out?

Further research on this...

Even that I have set it as \Storage Card\Mail it's being saved as

\Storage\Storage Card\Mail

For some reason, the 4.2.1.2 firmware do not accept 'Storage Card' as the storage card, it just saves it to the main phone's memory.

How odd!

• 3 months later...
Guest farmgorgon
i get this same problem. it creates a \storage card\mapi directory under the \storage directory

so it looks like this \storage\storage card\mapi

anybody figured this out?

Same problem for me, using a M3100. Any ideas anyone?

Guest Toyota-F1.com
is there a way then of syncing your texts to your pc? ive been after a way for ages!!

welshgaz

8) 8)

On www.airfagev.com, the software SmartPhone Studio does this job.