Luthor

Guest wicksydude

Guest wicksydude

[179]Luthor.gif

File Name :: Luthor

Author :: wicksydude

Category :: Other

Description ::

Here is my attempts at a theme, hopefully they are good enough to go in here hope you guys like them.

It is a CAB file so just copy them onto your handset then open the cab file voila one theme.

If your handset is not application unlocked you won't get the startup and shut downscreens but you guys already know that right?..

Updated Thu, Jan 27 2005 11:02 am

View File

Guest tmaniac

i like the ironman theme.......

however.

the letters are badword huge when i install the cab....so that could be adjusted :lol:....and i'd like it more if that face only appears when i select something....when i havn;t got anything selected i think it;s nicer just to see the ironman mask....

once again i like the theme :D

Guest wicksydude

Cheers dude this is really help full I will see what I can do about the images When you say bad word huge what do you mean would you prefer a smaller font or are we talking mem size?

Glad you enjoy!!

My next plan is a Fantastic four but finding images is a pain in the bottom...

Guest tmaniac

well...dunno how to make screenshots from my smartphone...but i think u can;t use the fontsize=11.3 notations....like it does not accept the dot :D

i only see sms partially and it;s very huge...and no time/date....that cinda sux...cuz i like the rest of the skin :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.