Pocket Controller-Professional V4.12

Guest James

An alternative to Remote Display! now supports Windows SmartPhone..

Thanks to Pzee for the heads up :lol:

biganim.gif

2 Products in ONE :

Productivity - Enter data quickly into your mobile device using your desktop/notebook computer keyboard and mouse  

Presentation - An Ideal tool for training/presenting mobile software or mobile devices by projecting your desktop/notebook computer screen  

Note: For more advanced applications such as providing remote support and administration to your mobile users you might be interested in Pocket Controller-Enterprise.

Feature Summary:  

View and control your Pocket PC/Smartphone from your desktop, using your desktop screen, keyboard and mouse. Enter data at high speed using your desktop keyboard  

Enlarge or shrink the Pocket PC/Smartphone screen to suit your taste  

Create recordings suitable for software training or demonstrations  

Use the Remote DOS Box tool to remotely execute DOS commands  

View your Pocket PC in a skin. Skins for most Pocket PCs are available  

Full Screen Background Mode, allows users to use solid color or HTML backgrounds, ideal for presentations  

Wysiwyg printing, print screens at various zoom and rotation levels, portrait or landscape modes, with/without a skin  

Capture Pocket PC/Smartphone screens and save them to disk  

Save Pocket PC/Smartphone screen to desktop computer clipboard  

Integrated Clipboard, transfer data between Pocket PC/Smartphone clipboard and the desktop clipboard. Automatically Synchronize desktop and mobile device clipboards.  

Explore Tool, allows file transfer with ActiveSync or TCP/IP connection  

Macro Recording/Playback, record keystrokes and mouse events to a macro file that can be played back. Macro files are text files that can be edited and customized.  

View Pocket PC/Smartphone screen in portrait or landscape modes  

Activate/Stop applications and processes, view detailed process information (i.e. DLLs loaded, threads information etc.).  

View Pocket PC/Smartphone utilization and system information, from your desktop computer  

Can be configured to automatically start/stop when you dock/un-dock your Pocket  

PC  

Full keyboard support, including support for hardware "Application Buttons"  

Online documentation  

Connect via ActiveSync or Wired/Wireless TCP/IP  

Configure multiple Connection profiles, multiple TCP/IP addresses, control multiple Pocket PC/Smartphone devices simultaneously by running multiple instances of Pocket Controller  

Support for English, English(UK), French, German, German(Swiss), Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish(International), Spanish(Latin American), Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Dutch, Norwegian, and Italian keyboards.  

Pocket Controller is compatible with Nyditot Virtual Display version 2.0 and later  

6 months of free upgrades and 1 year of free technical support

System Requirements:

Compatible with all Windows CE based devices, including Pocket PC,  Smartphone, Handheld, Industrial and custom devices, from companies that include: @migo, 4P, Acer, Asus,Audiovox, Casio, Compaq, DAP Tech, Dell, Diagnostic Instruments, Fujitsu, HHP, HP, IMate, Intermec, Medion, Motorola, Nec, Panasonic, O2, Orange, Qtek, Samsung, Siemens, SKF, SurveyLab, Symbol, T-Mobile, Toshiba, Trimble, Unitech,Viewsonic, and Xybernaut. For information about other Windows CE based devices please contact us at [email protected] .  

Desktop Computer running Windows 95/98/NT/Me/2000/XP  

ActiveSync 3.7 or later

BUY FROM HERE

Does anyone know how to stop it? I trying to run some benchmarks and worried this app running in the background might effect the results (ex. power). Anyone have any opinions on that? I was referring to the icon being loaded in the title bar.

Guest awarner [MVP]

I used this to do the screen grabs for Li-Nuggz, it's a nice app but I did not like the

screen grap method. You have to click on the camera icon then you see a panel asking for location

to save to and then you have to click OK to take the shot and actually save the image.

This is a pain when trying to play and do screen grabs at the same time :?

It's still an easy app to use and install :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.