Default e200 Plugin modification (C500)

Guest J273

Been trying to modify the e200 plugin all day but with no luck at all,What i want to do is on the front page where it shows the carrier date and time id also like to add the profile and alarm info on the front page but id also like to keep the hidden calls and messeges part if you get what i mean ,row 4 to 6 are hidden but i cant add any more rows behond this,Is this possible,Thanks in advance. :lol:

Take a look at the xml file in one of my e200 themes. Some of them had 8 or 9 rows - you could just edit the bits you want to change. For explicit details on how to edit the e200 plugin, download my cobalt theme - there's a help file in the zip! :wink:

Hi mate is their any chnace that you could possibley swap the profile and alram around,Also if you could pad the time and alarm (Profile) to the right edge of the screen,Thanks

Ok, I'm looking ... there's 2 profile plugins in this xml you know? One is onside the scrolling icons of the e200 plugin & one is underneath - am I right?

It would help if you could post a screenshot so I can see what you mean.

It would really be much better & more beneficial to you in the end if you got to grips with editing this yourself! Don't take that the wrong way ( :lol: ), I'm perfectly happy to help you to do it, or do it for you if you can't/really don't want to, but if you're getting into modifying your homescreen, the best thing to do is just start messing around with xml files to see what happens.

Anyways - post me a screenshot, or at least more detail & I'll help you sort this one.

Just what i was after matey,Thanks alot,You wouldent believe how many times i copied and pasted the alarm info ,with no luck at all :cry: ,but you did it so easy ,I actually cant even find where u pasted the alarm info in the XML :? i was probably putting it in the wrong place :?

Anyway thanks alot just what i was after,Im planning on purchasing the mobilock homescreen plugin which displays the weather and am planning on putting this rite at the bottom of the screen is this actually possible?

Ill have a go anyway to see if i can modify it myself. :lol:

No probs m8! Glad it was what you wanted.

It certainly should be possible to add another plugin at the bottom. If you go over 200 in total height, it'll start to scroll down too far, so you might have to remove some others.

Have a look at some simple homescreens. The e200 plugin is a mind-bender at the best of times :lol: . Pick an xml file that only has a few basic plugins, and get to grips with the layout of the code. For the e200 plugin look at my cobalt theme for a bit of a general 'how to'.