Guest eric222

Guest eric222

[122]bluemetal.jpg

File Name :: Blue Metal

Author :: eric222

Category :: Other

Description ::

Features

Homescreen only. Requires RJShortCuts, RJTime, and SmartPhinger SmartMonitor plugins.

Comments

My first attempt at a Homescreen. Tested on an Audiovox 5600.

Updated Sat, Mar 5 2005 10:27 pm

View File

• 2 months later...
Guest GravityArc

The clock that I get on my SMT5600 doesn't look as good as the one in the picture. Did RJTime get updated and mess something up? I'm getting a very thin transparent clock.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest eric222
Would it be possible for you to supply me with the HSD file(s)?  I like the design very much but would like to add a couple of useful features.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry - not sure what an HSD file is. All I have is the jpg and xml which are both in the zip. I used PSP and in hindsight I should have kept the PSP file for easier modification.

Guest eric222
The clock that I get on my SMT5600 doesn't look as good as the one in the picture.  Did RJTime get updated and mess something up?  I'm getting a very thin transparent clock.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not really sure why that would be. You can adjust the width of the clock in the xml (see the RJTime plugin docs).

Guest eric222
I'm not really sure why that would be.  You can adjust the width of the clock in the xml (see the RJTime plugin docs).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I added clock232.gif to the zip. This is the background image used for the clock. Hopfully this will make the clock look correct for you.

• 11 months later...
Guest tbird2340
I added clock232.gif to the zip.  This is the background image used for the clock.  Hopfully this will make the clock look correct for you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sweet homescreen. I like a lot.. Couple of questions.. My font isn't near as clear as your picture. What font are you using? I upgraded to Asian 3.49 so that may be the reason.

Also, where does it get the temperature from?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Guest playboy101

im missing the task manager icon and the link, it takes me to an error. from looking at the shortcuts in the folder "storage\windows\start menu\" it doesn't have a task manager shortcut link. but it does have the "resource manger" shortcut,

im guessing in the phone, task manager is part of resource manager program, so i'd have to go through resource manager to get to taks manager. or is there a way around this to go straight to task manager???

and im also missing the File manager icon but this link works though...

how do i fix this or replace the icons?????????

and how do i use the "&" in the coding. i've tried making a shortcut target to "games & apps.lnk" but it wont work, it doesnt even give me the option to pick the homescreen layout.

nice homescreen still. just making a little mod for myself.

i think it gets the temperature from the battery sensor.......

http://www.ferrandez.plus.com/SmartMonitor/Documentation.htm

find it there.

motorla mpx220

Edited by playboy101

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.