MoDaCo Survey - $1500 up for grabs!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Would you like be in with a chance to win either a $1000 second prize?

Are you NOT a developer and NOT working for a Mobile Software or Device company?

Have you acquired your first Smartphone in the past year, or are you looking to acquire a Smartphone?

If you answered YES to all of these questions, then all you need to do is fill in this survey:

http://www2.perseus.com/edge/panelfall04.htm

and you will be entered into a prize draw.

We are working with several hardware and software manufacturers on these surveys, who really do value your input - this is your chance to help make your device and service exactly what you want!

The survey will take 7-8 minutes to complete, and we really appreciate your thoughtful input.

This invitation is open to members in both the US and Europe... GOOD LUCK!

P

Your radio button based questions look a bit odd in FireFox. They don't line up with the columns correctly.

Ye they don't quite render properly, but still filled in the survey Hope the information is used well :lol:

Guest Confucious

Paul - can you please delete this thread now.

I have completed the survey (Radio buttons were fine in my Firefox) and the less people that know about the survey now, the better my chances of winning :lol:

Guest awarner [MVP]

I would say the same for your spelling but that would be "pot calling kettle" :lol:

I would also point out you are refering to Europe as a continent

and not political. This whole part of the globe is also known as Eurasia

It depends if you are using the standard Six continent reference or the Seven.

EuroMap.gif

You could of course go a step further and say there are five ways to count continents.

1 - Seven Continents

Africa - Antarctica - Asia - Europe

North America - South America - Oceania

2 - Six Continents

Africa - Antarctica - Eurasia - Oceania

North America - South America

3 - Six Continents

Africa - America - Antarctica

Asia - Europe - Oceania

4 - Five Continents

Africa - America - Antarctica

Eurasia - Oceania

5 - Four Continents

Eurafrasia - America - Antarctica - Oceania

Guest palminator

Just so everyone is aware this thing is an obvious push poll.

There is no option that you have a cellphone that is not a microsoft phone. Also since they are giving out money and since I have no option to actually tell them the truth there is no reason why I would do so.

This poll is going to generate false data for whoever produced it. Since these guys are probably professionals as they appear to be spending real dollars, one would assume that this is the point and they are going to use the thing to lie to their customers with. It's sad really.

Guest Confucious

The poll is for people who own SmartPhones. So you are saying that you will lie just to stand a chance of winning the money?

They ought to insist on proof that you own the phone before p[payiong out but I suppose they just trust that most people are honest enough not to do this.

Guest Paul [MVP]

Eh?

palminator (lol), as previously stated it is for people who OWN A SMARTPHONE or are THINKING ABOUT BUYING A SMARTPHONE.

Perhaps you'd like to clarify the logic behind your statement, as to me, it makes no sense at all. I'm actually quite sure the people behind the survey would be none to impressed at your remarks...

P

I would also point out you are refering to Europe as a continent

and not political. This whole part of the globe is also known as Eurasia

It depends if you are using the standard Six continent reference or the Seven.

bwahaha!!!

Guest ultimasnake

hmmm NOT for developers.. SOOOO unfair... i mean Us developers make the smartphone range a bit more worth it with our software ;).... and I don't even sell my software but give it away for free... they better just sent me the money or else!!! :D

well to all NON developers... goodluck :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.