Citroen C4 'Transformers' advert for Smartphone

Guest kurtfhouse

Guest kurtfhouse

No worries fella :lol:

Been thinking about posting the Eric Prydz, Call On Me video too. I know it would be popular :D but not sure if its illegal, its from a tv channel, TMF (mods?)

it probably is though................... ;)

Guest Pondrew
I got the original from a quick serach on google, can't remember where exactly, sorry

Whats the Honda ad aabout, I'll see what I can do :lol:

Guessing he means the 'Can hate be good?' ad!

Great transformers ad, hadn't seen it before...

Guest lighthouse82

yeah, i did indeed mean Cog. i have found it and encoded it with pocket divx encoder, if anyone wants i'll post it here.

i don't know about copyright, but since it's an advert it's in the advertiser's interests for the thing to be seen as much as possible - so i guess it should be fine!

Guest lighthouse82

crafty, that caller id template is wicked! the standard ones are all totally lame.

is there a guide somewhere to designing a .pit to use as a template?

Guest lighthouse82

thanks a lot crafty - i don't think i need to bother with the pit tool now i have DLed your templates!! i agree with others: why the hell didn't the phone come with both the fullscreen template and the transparent one? the crappy beach scenes are so irritating i haven't used the software yet, in 9 months of E200 ownership!

now i have a delightful standard icon and full screen faces for pics i have: legend! (no need to go and spend $20 on photocontacts now :lol: :D )

Guest lighthouse82

Crafty, i am guessing you are a fan of Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Have you got hold of Bosshog's SPV NoiseBox yet? I have made a bunch of sound boards for it, including sounds from Ferris. I don't know how to insert it as a link, but it's on this site somewhere - search. :lol: