Auto Flight ver 1.3.4 Turn Chime Off?

Guest bazzy57

Guest bazzy57

I am using autoflight on my c500. I want to turn off the chime on the speaking clock, its so anoying!!

The author said to remove the sound file from the sound folder. Being new to the phone I do not know where to find it, can someone help please.

He also says version 2.00 will be available as a comercial program from Sunday. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dolomiti

HI... you can go in the menu > toll > and then clear "enable" or use music toll enabled if you only want the chime or use voice toll if you want to use the chime and a voice saying the time.

BR, Dolomiti.

I am using autoflight on my c500. I want to turn off the chime on the speaking clock, its so anoying!!

The author said to remove the sound file from the sound folder. Being new to the phone I do not know where to find it, can someone help please.

He also says version 2.00 will be available as a comercial program from Sunday. :roll:

Guest bazzy57

Thanks for the reply, what i want to do is use the voice saying the time without the chime. The author said i needed to remove the chime file but I do not know how to delete it. :cry:

Guest jasonic

Delete the 'music' file in 'StorageProgram FilesAutoFlightSound', this will then substitute with a beep or you can make up your own wav and call it music and replace it in that dir.