Ragnarok Droplet

Guest michhy

[76]droplet.jpg

File Name :: Ragnarok Droplet

Author :: michhy

Category :: Other

Description ::

Features

Sorry only in ZIP format. But simple to install. You will need Smart Monitor Plugin before installing this homescreen. Just unzip all the files into your homescreen directory, which should be:

StorageApplication DataHome

Comments

This is the first homescreen I have made, and it is actually made for my own self use. I needed a simple, clear visibility (good contrasting colours), and fully functional homescreen, and thus I created this. The result is pretty satisfactory (lol) so I thought maybe I should contribute to Modaco. Hope you guys like it, comments would be appreciated Also includes a very visible Missed Call screen that counts your miss calls. Some main highlights are:

- Clear contrast colours for good visibility

- Functional Home display

- graphs that shows important info such as:

memory, battery, mem card, storage. (thanks to Smart Monitor plugin)

- Huge CLOCK and DATE for easy lookup

- Huge display of Missed Calls with a clear "count"

UPDATE: 02 DEC 2004

Fixed the Agenda View in Calendar, where entries now show clearer upcoming appointments instead of just the active entry.

UPDATE: 06 DEC 2004

Now Droplet2 shows 9 MRU icons instead of 4 (thanks for the suggestions) and also added PROFILE plugin as requested.

You can select between Droplet type 1 or type 2, depending on your preferences! Droplet type 1 has the larger Clock display.

UPDATE: 03 FEB 2005

Cleaned up codes

Streamlined selection of plugins for smoother scrolling between items.

Generally color changes to fonts on homescreen, bold tags added. Enjoy! TO use latest version, pls select "Droplet3c" on your phone.

Updated Mon, Feb 7 2005 3:38 pm

View File

I like it! I modified it a bit and it's my homescreen now. It has the two things I like - simplicity and a big clock (I don't wear a watch).

I access profiles with the power button myself so I don't need it on the home screen. But if I was trying to make more room on yours I would get rid of the storage and SD meters. It's the battery and memory that I like to see at a quick glance. The storage I don't need to know very often.

michhy,

I haven't really modified anything (yet) since I'm too busy with work at the moment. But as I said before, I like having the current profile showing so if I wonder into a meeting I just have to glance at the screen and check that I'm in "silent" or "meeting" mode. I understand you can do this with the power key, but the beauty of the pluginis that you can also use it to check your current profile without pressing a single button :lol:

So, looking at the screen, there's plenty of vertical room to add more plugins, and if it were me modifying it I'd add the profiles plugin :D

Also, perhaps extend the MRU plugin to show more icons, since you have plenty of horizontal room left there...

Just my weird taste though ;)

Dr Fonz

Guest schaggo

???

I don't see the screenshot nor does the download link work. And I AM logged in...

Edit: WTF???? After sending this post I could see the screenie...

Guest Belgarath Krall
???

I don't see the screenshot nor does the download link work. And I AM logged in...

Edit: WTF???? After sending this post I could see the screenie...

yeah, the same must have happened to me - and did just then - but when you have the topic review it appears again...perhaps we should point this in the direction of Paul?

LMAO! yes sometimes you need to refresh to see the snapshots on this page. The same happens to other downloads. weird. maybe the admins know something about it?

Edited by michhy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest baboojoon

I just LOVE IT!! It is very clean & neat. The little droplet is very cute :D. I think it would be great to have All Day Event line underneat or above the current calendar line, since I (and many others) frequently use all day event to remind today's to-do's.

• 1 year later...

A very neat & practical homescreen that serves my needs. Works well on my Dopod 585. Liked it very much. Thx!

Just one query, my 'SDCard' info shows '???Mb'. It doesn't seem to detect the 1GB miniSD that I hv on my handset? Any idea what's wrong here?

Cheers

Ben (Spore)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.