here he goes again...

Guest Vector

Guest chucky.egg

Jeez, the bloke is such an ass!

The article basically slagged off some female website contributor (not sure what site, may have been her own)

He called her a "dweeb", "pretentious", and said that she only got invited to Mobius because she's Asian and somebody in MS fancied his/her chances! (Jackass didn't specify their gender, but I guess it was a guy!)

It's gone, and strangely so has the forum discussion on the "news" article

Maybe we'll get another article like this: http://www.msmobiles.com/news.php/3345.html

Guest chucky.egg

I can't understand the people that agree with him anymore.

How can you support somebody who occassionally scoops other sites on news, but is bigoted, spiteful, dishonest, and just plain unpleasant?

He should be dealt with IMO

Guest Samsonite

i read the news article yesterday and was stunned to see a piece written like it was!! In the forum section the writer (i don't know him from Adam) maintained his insistence of 'nothing personal' but i was astounded that the term 'dweeb' was continued. it was a terrible piece of web-journalism and indicative of the mentality of the site proprietor - childish and petulant. if it has indeed been struck from the site, good!! I wonder who complained and how embarrassed the writer was!

Guest awarner [MVP]

For use of a better word "news" articles are all written by the same person it just seems that MSmobiles like to use the Royal "we" to make it it appear that the site is run by more than one person :?

Guest Monolithix [MVP]
i read the news article yesterday and was stunned to see a piece written like it was!!   In the forum section the writer (i don't know him from Adam) maintained his insistence of 'nothing personal' but i was astounded that the term 'dweeb' was continued.    it was a terrible piece of web-journalism and indicative of the mentality of the site proprietor - childish and petulant.     if it has indeed been struck from the site, good!!   I wonder who complained and how embarrassed the writer was!

It's easier to think of the site as a personal blog, rather than a serious news website.

I didnt see the article in question, but nothing would surprise me about Jacek. If it wasnt for the occasional informative bit of news (and the fact that he is a complete b*stard), you would think he was running a "spoof" site.

Guest kurtfhouse

I saw this but being on MSMobiles it didn't surprise me at all really, you don't expect much else do you :lol:

The guys an idiot and he could land himself in trouble of of these days if he's not careful [-X

Guest cybercamel

He's not very good at making friends is he? I realise, through this site, that he isn't popular, didn't realise it was a world wide thing!

Try this link here, apologies if you've already seen it but it was an eye opener for me.