Doom 3 Multiplayer anyone?

Guest mike-oh

Guest mike-oh

Since the Xbox lot are having their fun and games i was wondering if anyone here plays Doom3?

One of us could start a server, arrange a time, and the knock seven shades of merry S**T out of each other!

Once exams and dissertation are out of the way in the new year i'll be treating myself to Halflife 2 (rubs hand in anticipation like a seedy old man at the Playboy Mansion)!

Who's in then?

Mike

Guest element

Sounds good, although my copy isnt what you'd call... ahem.... legal. I've bought half life 2 though, what a game!! Shame about the let down of deathmatch, it sucks, as does the steam integration... can be VERY frustrating at times :evil:

• 1 month later...
Guest mobile-distortion
Ok, unreal tornament 2004 then? anybody? please?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would be deinatly up for schooling your a$$e$ @UT2K4.

'specially the the uk ones here....just like old times a few hundered years back...errr...ummm...with rocket launchers...and ummmm...newer weapons... :evil:

• 4 months later...
Guest PayableOnDeath

How about BF2 Demo - Got a couple of dedis running for that ;)

or Mohaa

C:SS

HL2 DM

COD

COD UO

BFV

OpenTTD (Rework of Transport Tycoon done in C - http://www.openttd.org) still would be great if someone could get it working for Pocket PC's but the port not work n dev seems to have gone dead :D

Guest PayableOnDeath
I'm loving BF2 atm, can't wait for it to be released!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

me too, I have pre-ordered it ;)

you will prob find me playing on 217.146.85.10:16567 :D

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Will drop by tonight sometime maybe. Been looking for servers running the small version of the map recently though, lots more tactical than the slaughter of the big maps with 32/64 peeps on!

• 1 month later...