SPV problem...wierd

Guest emp

Hello,

I was using my SPV normally until recently it started not to receive calls and afterwards i wasn't able to make calls from it as well...then the reception was lost...and my SPV was nothing but a small game console :)

So I turned it off and then on, and then It had no reception again, and when I tried to put my password in order to unlock it, after the first letter it got stucked...(the same thing happened over and over again).

What can I do? my SPV is quite useless right now and I use my Nokia5510...which is very uncomfortable and dumb :(

Please help me guys....thanks!

Im not sure its a problem with the phone, but you could try a hard reset/ reinstall the rom.

It sounds more like a network issue, however if you speak to your network they will no doubt say they are working on the masts in your area, they always do!

I think it's a problem with my phone, because it worked fine so far and a friend of mine has it as well, same network and all....and it's ok :

I have a problem backing my data+contacts+sms's up...

I'm from Israel and orange Backup isn't supported here...And I would REALLY like to back it all up before reinstalling :

U got any tips for some good backup programs for me?

thx!!

But I want to back it all up before making a hard reset dudes...

you know what I mean?

I want to backup ALL my stuff and then i'll hard-reset my SPV...but how can I backup stuff if I can't touch my cellphone?

Isn't there a program that runs on my pc and takes data from my cell? thx!