"Cachet" MPx220 case now $14.99 at BestBuy! Opinio

Guest Michael95GT

Guest Michael95GT

People with the "Cachet" MPx220 case from BestBuy How do you like it? I heard several say that it isn't worth $40.00+tax, but overall as far as fit, quality, etc how is it? Is it worth $14.99? Thats what its selling for now at my local BestBuy, I'm assuming its everywhere, as it's not a "Sale" tag on it.

I think I'm gonna get it anyway, cause I need a case. I'm using a pouch case now and while it works fine, it muffles the allready "not too loud" ringer.

Just wanted some opinions.

Thanks.

Guest thongaxp

The case sucks, i owned 3, 2 broke, and i don't use the third one, cause well it sucks. i look at it this way; 14.99 bought me more heartache than pleasure, and more so; the lesson learned is; catche sucks

Guest TaylorTAP

Agreed, this case blows hard. I bought 1 and it broke in 3 days. I got out of my truck and barely hung the case up on my door and the clip exploded. Also, I would find myself taking the ear piece cover off because the cheap ass plastic irritated my ear after about 30 seconds of use.

Guest AlbertoM

thongaxp and TaylorTAP are being too kind, gentle and diplomatic. I opened three boxes at BB, in all the clip had busted from the spring pressure inside the clip. I bought one, and the clip on the case is centered at or slightly below the center or gravity, which is annoying. And then I sat down, the case brushed the edge of the couch and the clip busted open.

I bought a similar but better case from Cingular. Still not to the level of Krussel, Vaja or Piel Frama - but until they come our with cases, that one will do nicely. And it comes with a guarantee.