I'm banned from msmobiles.com!?

Guest chucky.egg

Guest chucky.egg

After maybe half a dozen posts on msmbiles forums I've been banned.

You have been banned from this forum.

Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

Odd.

I'm no fan of Jackass, and I'm not shy about saying so, but I haven't stepped out of line AFAIK. A few posts about his vendetta against a few unsuspecting individuals, but nothing too strong (and they mysteriously disappeared anyway).

Maybe Jackass can tell his "whole truth" but visitors can't. That would seem to fit with his twisted logic.

Ahh, well, have to find some other way to annoy him now.

Guest www.msmobiles.com
After maybe half a dozen posts on msmbiles forums I've been banned.

You were not constructive but only offensive - so it was no point to allow you to post.

If you will promise to be constructive, then I will unban you.

Guest beersoft

ohh, does this mean that msmobiles.com is taking a new direction of just talking about smartphones and pocketpcs and not taking pot shots at random people on the internet?

/.me gets his ice skates ready for the trip to work

later

Owen

"pot meet mr kettle"

Guest www.msmobiles.com
ohh, does this mean that msmobiles.com is taking a new direction of just talking about smartphones and pocketpcs and not taking pot shots at random people on the internet?

Owen

"pot meet mr kettle"

Yes.

Random shots will continue but from the blog:

http://blogs.msmobiles.com/cellphonefan/

(another server)

not from the msmobiles.com website.

Guest chucky.egg

And that seems reasonable to you?

RFLMAO

You're basically saying that, presumably in order to make msmbiles.com appear more professional, you're not going to take pot-shots at people there - you're going to do it from your blog instead? :)

Jackass, you are without doubt the biggest monkey-brained lie-monger that I have ever had the misfortune to come across.

Ask your mom to give you a whack around the head, I think it may be your only remaining hope for joining the real world. Oh, and I'll pay her for last night next time I see her.

Please ban my account again

Guest www.msmobiles.com
And that seems reasonable to you?

RFLMAO

I like MS smartphones and you like MS smartphones. Let's be friends instead of this bickering. I am open.

Guest carphead
Ask your mom to give you a whack around the head, I think it may be your only remaining hope for joining the real world.  Oh, and I'll pay her for last night next time I see her.

Now that's funny. :twisted:

Guest Confused Stu

Well if we're all going to start an MSMobiles-banned club - can I join too? Sounds much more constructive than taking the time to go onto the forum - for one thing the injections you have to take before visiting his planet hurt!

In order to get banned, I suppose I'd have to join his forum. Anyone know whether they do labotomies on the NHS yet as otherwise I just don't think I'll fit in on there...

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest i dont know why modaco has any relation to that site or its owner, its a total disgrace giving the s**t he gave key members of this forum who have made it what it is today.

:roll:

Guest blowdart

Actually I'm surprised I'm not banned, at least from the blog that desperately tries to pretend to be written by someone else.

He took a blog post I made, and instead of understanding it, looking at the context and deciding that WM meant Windows Media, he decided it meant Windows Mobile

http://blogs.msmobiles.com/cellphonefan/in...index.php?p=127

But my comment on his blog actually made it through. I am amazed.

Guest the_ugly_north
To be honest i dont know why modaco has any relation to that site or its owner, its a total disgrace giving the s*** he gave key members of this forum who have made it what it is today.

:roll:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly. Fully supported. I have only been on chat a few times and every time he is there he seems to get kicked. Mods/Paul a reasonable explanation perhaps?? TVM.

Guest Chaser81

I think Paul would say something along the lines of "We would be no better if we started banning people left right and centre just because we had a problem with them".

If this Jackass (and I dont know the guy, so please, if you are reading this, dont take this as personal) keeps banning people from his forum for silly reasons, then pretty soon no one will visit it.

I'm sure Paul and the other mods are just taking the mature view that if he's an ass, its his problem, and its no reason for a ban unless he gets really nasty, which so far, as far as I can see, on THIS site, he hasnt been.

Guest chucky.egg

Yeah, TBH I would not want to see him banned from here... simply because it will give him something else to bleat about.

He doesn't post here much (thankfully) and his last few have been reasonable - not the poisonous rubbish he used to trot out

I've just got to figure out the "Ignore" list here and then as far as I'm concerned he's history

Guest mcwarre

He has been banned from here before. When he uses chat all he seems to do is troll people and try and cause arguments?

Two questions.

One. Why?

Two. Why should other users have to put up with it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spacecowboy6982

The saga continues :exclaim: :?: And to think this is STILL going on :?: IMO, it's probably something the smartphone community can do without :D :exclaim:

spacecowboy