Event Displays On Previous Day

Guest macdat

Anybody know why, and how can I stop appointments from displaying on my home page the day before they are due ?

Failing that, is there a way to display the date along with the time etc for the event ?

Thanks

Not sure about a way to stop appointments from showing up the day before they are due - you could take a look at the scrolling appointment plugin which seems to have lot more options.

You can add the location and start time to the default calander plugin. Check out this page for more details on customising it. The time function will show the time if the appointment is on that day or the date if it is on a day in the future. If you;ve got an E200 or C500 then there's also the Orange calander plugin that offers a few options such as appointment end time.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that, the code at the link you gave does give me the desired data, however it doesnt seem to let me change the font size.

Could you or anyone else give me an idea what i'm doing wrong ?

<plugin file="sysplug.dll" clsid="{865A354A-4A96-4687-B001-C155DC0DBE76}" height="20" width="100%" wrap="1" autohide="1"> 

<format font-size="12" font-face="nina" font-weight="normal" padding-bottom="3" padding-top="2"/>

<format state="selected" font-face="nina" font-size="12" font-weight="normal" padding-bottom="3" padding-top="2"/> 

<background> 

<format state="selected" bgcolor="COLOR_HOMEHIGHLIGHT"/> 

</background>

<label y="0"> <text><time/> - <subject/> (<location/>)</text></label> 

</plugin>