Icon nrs

Guest Face

Finalizing my homescreen, and first a thank you for all the help received.

One more question thou. Does anybody have a list of icon nrs and description what the represent?

The list in the post from Q-Rious does not seem to match my E200.

Most of the nummers there show as question marks on my homescreen

I found the 3orange.dll file; If you know teach me how to poke around with reshack I will have learned something new.

What I am really looking for is the number code for the bluetooth logo which appears in the status bar at the top. I want to put this in front of a shortcut I made to toggle bluetooth on/off.

If you open the dll with ResHack and then expand the 'Icon Group' branch this will show the resource numbers of all of the icons that you can call. Expanding the folder and clicking on the resource shows you what the icon looks like in the top right. You use the icon number in the homescreen xml to specify which icon you want to appear.

I dont think that the Bluetooth icon is available - the image that appears in the icon bar is hard coded for that plugin. You could, of course, create your own icon resource with a bluetooth icon and point your shortcut towards that. Take a look at the guide DrBlow wrote in his colbalt theme in the homescreen download section.

That guide tells you how to make an icon resource from scratch which is a bit tricky. Alternatively you could just take one that someone else has made (e.g. the one that comes with the colbalt theme) and then use ResHack to replace these icons with the ones you want to use.

You could also check out the iCandy thread where i've gone over making icons and icon resources a couple of times (i know it's a long thread but there's loads info in there!)

Hope this helps you!

The file I find is 3orangeh.dll ... is this the one??

The problem is, when I try to copy the file to my computer, is tells me that I don't have acces to the file.. How do I copy it? Other files in the folder like the xml files I can copy without problems

TKJ