Returning to the flock!

Guest nobznss

Guest nobznss

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say hello. I've been away from Modaco for almost 2 years now and I just bought myself an MPX-220. I got big into Pocket PC phones for a while. But I'm glad to say I'm back. Anyway hey all!!

Guest nobznss

Thanks for the welcome back Paul. In just looking at the forums, it's hard to not feel overwhelmed. The smartphones sure have come a long way since my SPV. Pretty crazy though what they can do now. I'm excited to start digging in!

Guest nobznss
Yeah, welcome back mate  :) 

Care to comment on why you reverted to Smartphones from Pocket PCs ?

Mainly because of size. I really got sick of carrying around a pocket pc. I didn't use the features enough to make it worth it either. Most of the stuff I do, I can do on a smartphone, so I figured, why not come back?

Guest Pondrew
Yeah, welcome back mate  :) 

Care to comment on why you reverted to Smartphones from Pocket PCs ?

Yeah, especially as I'm considering going the other way... i.e. accepting an M1000 as upgrade (as well as a C500 on the second account of course!).

Guest Pondrew

A Jam would be nice but I can't afford one. Don't think they would let me have even the M2000 for free on my two £15 a month contracts whereas they've promised me the M1000 (if it ever comes back into stock :? ).