Backround image/color problem

Guest niacin65

Guest niacin65

I had this problem with my Voyager and now with my new c500. When I install a theme such as Midnight's MSN, switching back to any other theme works fine when viewing the home screen. But when selecting start, and going to any screen after that, the blue backround MSN color, with the little TAB on the right side, is still there, and no option in settings/home screen menu seems to get rid of it. Once I open a program, the backround color of my selected theme seems to be ok, but not in all programs. For instance, if I open contacts, or games, it's all in blue, but opening smart explorer, my theme colors are correct. Help?

When you change from a theme that comes with all the extra screens etc, the 'best practice' for want of a better term is to us the 'remove programs' feature in settings to uninstall it completely - this will solve your problem.

Guest Dale1313

When switching themes The start menu usually keeps the old background image...you must do a restart to reload the new images on the phone...is this what you are talking about?? Try restarting the phone when you switch themes and see if that corrects the problem.

Guest niacin65

I restarted and that didn't work. Of course I know I can delete the other theme, but the point was making it work with all themes available. Well, even Joyo Personaliser didn't do it right, so I guess I will have to delete and re-install as needed...?