Homescreen date settings

Guest attakorn

Guest attakorn

Hi there,

I've be messin around with the homescreen .xml file. I'm not the expert here so I need your help. I've managed to show a date on the screen but I can't find a way to make it show on the same line of a different plugin, to be specific, the carrier line. What i want is, the first line of the screen, on the left is the carrier name (that's alright, can do), but on the same line, on the right hand side of the screen, the date. Does anybody know how to do this?

Thanks alot!

If you use the carrier plug-in for both the carrier and date, you can put them on the same line by using the x and y positioning variables. If you're trying to use both the carrier and the clock plug-ins, you can't put two plug-ins on the same line, so that won't work.

Guest attakorn

juz to confirm that dat works.. ;-)

i editted some of it so i could get the Carrier name at the left and date on the right.. if anyone wants it, its this:

thanx to pwhooftman2! ;-D

one more challenge.. :-p

date on iconbar?? :-O

None of the standard plug-ins support that. You would have to find a plug-in that includes that feature. Sorry, none come to mind. There is little room in the icon bar for more than is already there.