I'Tech latest Blutooth Products

Guest Techwhiz

Guest Techwhiz

i have always like to play around with new devices and i manage loan the BT Virtual Keyboard, PowBox & MPH from my friend who is working in a distributor company.

1. BT Virtual Keyboard (VKB)

It projects a keyboard on a flat surfaces and i basically types on my table, it works fine with my XDAII

2. BT PowBOX

I'am not sure how to percieve this device. theres too many gadgets built-in one. Its a Bluetooth headset with built-in MP3 player, FM radio, voice recorder, 256MB flash memory & file transfer via BT. Hmm......very useful if you don't intend to bring too many gadgets out with you. Can listen to my music as well as making phone calls

3. BT Media Player Headset (MPH)

With this, i can actually discard my BT headset that hooks onto my ear(really uncomfortable). i connect this to the Ipod mini which i bought recently and had it pair up with my XDAII. Can listen to my ipod as well as making phone calls w/o the need to remove my BT headset.

http://www.tsrmobile.com/index.html

The MPH looks swwweeeeeetttttt - hope someone can check it with the C500 and see whether you can output audio from windows media player. Is it stereo or dual mono?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Techwhiz

The BT Media Player Hedset (MPH) comes in two colours at the moment (Blk or Whi) and while i was checking the mph at one of the retail outlets, i found that it provides two types of earphone, the mono and the stereo ones, since it uses normal earphones, i change it to a better quality pair of earphone

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FrankyG
The MPH works like a charm...and you can play music from your SP3/C500 over bluetooth if you follow this thread...

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=116898

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So you've used it with the C500? Can you plug in your own headphones? If you've done the little trick in the thread above, what happens when you're listening to music via bluetooth and a call comes in?

Thanks

Guest TigerNet
QUOTE(TigerNet @ Jan 27 2005, 11:32)

The MPH works like a charm...and you can play music from your SP3/C500 over bluetooth if you follow this thread...

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=116898

So you've used it with the C500? Can you plug in your own headphones? If you've done the little trick in the thread above, what happens when you're listening to music via bluetooth and a call comes in?

You push the answer button and talk... :D

Cheers

Nick

Guest FrankyG
You push the answer button and talk... :D

Cheers

Nick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bloody Amazing :D

What I should have asked is, does the music automatically get cut out and resume once the call is complete?

and can you use your own headphones?