Papyrus calendar replacement app (beta version)

Guest drblow

Guest amitregev
That's great to hear!!! :D

Looking forward to it... ;)

Good luck, and hope to see a new version with this added functionality soon!!!!

8)  ;)  8)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Soon... :D

Guest PPCPassion
Soon... ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just like everybody else here, I am also enjoying this app. Everybody has requested some new/modified features, so here I am with my request: When can we expect a Homescreen Plug in? I use PB on Aximx50v and love it, wish could see the same kind (or similar) info on the main screen (Homescreen). I know whenever I mention some PPC features here, people would say, I am comparing apples>oranges but could not resist asking you this feature...and the plug in does not have to be as extensive as PB.

Thanks again for a great app.

Edited by PPCPassion

Guest amitregev
Just like everybody else here, I am also enjoying this app. Everybody has requested some new/modified features, so here I am with my request: When can we expect a Homescreen Plug in? I use PB on Aximx50v and love it, wish could see the same kind (or similar) info on the main screen (Homescreen). I know whenever I mention some PPC features here, people would say, I am comparing apples>oranges but could not resist asking you this feature...and the plug in does not have to be as extensive as PB.

Thanks again for a great app.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a good feeling you might be really happy in a few days... :-$

Stay tuned on our forums....

Guest amitregev

Hi all ;)

I'm glad to announce a new upadte for Papyrus, version 1.1.17.

You can read more and download the new version on the following URL:

http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=5030

What's new in Papyrus version 1.1.17?

* Attendees icon added on Daily view for appointments including attendees.

* Attendees icon added on List view for appointments including attendees.

* "Appointment view" dialog will now also show a list of all attendees included with an appointment if included.

* Status, Categories and Attendees are now aligned to a joint vertical left border on the "Appointment view" dialog and titles will be colored in green.

* New 'Attendees' option added on 'New/Edit appointment' dialog.

* New 'Attendees' picker dialog added allowing to add/remove/modify appointment attendees with Papyrus.

* Today's date on grid view will be colored in bright yellow again. Problem fixed.

* New color option added to set Today's background color on the grid view.

* Command line actions support added to Papyrus. Initial command line API for Papyrus can be downloaded from the Papyrus support section on: www.sbsh.net/products/papyrus/index.php?page=support

* New command line command added to open Papyrus on any Papyrus view and on any certain selected date.

* New command line command added to open any appointment or task using Papyrus.

* Major scrolling internal coding change on List view, ability to scroll through day titles on List view added.

* New ability to collapse/expend day titles on the List view added.

* New 'Empty days' option added on List view settings section, choose between Show/Hide. When set to Hide empty days won't be displayed on the list view.

* No appointments string removed from empty days on the Grid view and Quick list view on the Monthly view when the Quick list is enabled.

ver_1117_1.jpg

ver_1117_2.jpgver_1117_3.jpg

Still no option to select a web adress?

Or am i missing something....

I've tries adding a web adress, but it still isn't clickable like a telephone number..

Still great app...

Any news on when the web-adress selecting is coming???

Edited by Maaz

Guest fozzie

Was there really any need to quote that whole post? It makes for painful viewing on a slow connection. Grrrr! Please only quote what is absolutely necessary. Thanks ;)

What quote? ;) :D ;)

Sorry, still a newbie, no need to get so grouchy!!!!!! :evil: :oops: :twisted:

Was there really any need to quote that whole post?  It makes for painful viewing on a slow connection. Grrrr! Please only quote what is absolutely necessary. Thanks :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's great to hear!!!

Keep up the good work you folks!!! ;) :D

Hi Maaz ;)

This is still on our To-Do's queue and we will soon have this working :D nothing to worry about.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest amitregev

Hi all!

I'm glad to announce a new Papyrus update was just released, Papyrus version 1.1.19 :)

You can read more about the new release and download it from the following URL:

http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=5266

What's new in Papyrus version 1.1.19?

* Ability to scroll through URLs on the Appointment/Task view dialog added with the ability to launch a URL when clicking it.

* Ability to scroll through Email addresses on the Appointment/Task view dialog added with the ability to compose a new email when clicking an email address.

* Code improvements on scrolling between phone numbers on view appointment/task dialogs.

* New "Auto collapse" option added on List view settings -> Empty days, when using this option days without appointments or tasks are automatically collapsed.

* New 'More' sub-menu added on List view.

* 'Move To Date' option moved inside the new 'More' sub-menu on the List View.

* 'Expand All' and 'Collapse All' options added on the new 'More' sub menu on the List View allowing to easily collapse and expand all items.

* When installing Papyrus it will now also offer to replace the default Tasks application with Papyrus tasks section.

* Problem with attendees contact names converted to lower case when adding attendees to an appointment fixed.

* Separating symbol between attendees changed from ',' to ';' for better separation between the attendees names.

* Ability to scroll through attendees string on the Appointment view.

* Problem changing one occurrence date in a recurring appointment fixed.

ver_1119_1.jpg

ver_1119_2.jpg

Guest Maaz
Incredible, it just gets better and better  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeedido!!!

GREAT...JUST WHAT I WAS ASKING FOR!!!

Keep up the good work, and a good job you guys listen to us customers :) :D

Super.....

Guest amitregev
Indeedido!!!

GREAT...JUST WHAT I WAS ASKING FOR!!!

Keep up the good work, and a good job you guys listen to us customers :)  :D

Super.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I remembered you asked (along with a few additional users) for the URL and emails highlight :D I'm glad to hear you enjoy the new version! 8)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest amitregev

Hi all :)

I'm glad to say we've just released a new update for Papyrus, Papyrus version 1.1.20 8)

You can read more about the new version and download the new file from the following URL:

http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=5637

I hope you will all enjoy the new update! :D

What's new in Papyrus version 1.1.20?

* Major change in filters structure on Papyrus design.

* New 'Advance' option added on filters sub-menu below the 'All' category selection.

* Clicking the new 'Advance' filter option will open a new categories selection dialog allowing to define filters with more then one category.

ver_1120_1.jpg

* Translation files will now work from external resource DLL files.

* Multi language support will now work with all versions. Only missing strings in the translation will appear in English.

* New installation dialog with ability to choose which translation version to install, currently English and German available with support in unlimited amount of translated versions.

* Installation dialog allows to choose if you wish to direct the Calendar and Task shortcuts to Papyrus or not.

ver_1120_2.jpg

* Problem searching for contacts using the 'Insert Contact' or Attendees function fixes.

* Speed improvement when searching for contacts within Papyrus insert contact or attendees dialogs.

* New select contact phone type dialog title design.

* New custom reminder dialog design.

* All buttons titled 'Save', 'Close' etc. replaced with the same word, 'Done'.

* Attendees option removed from 'New Task' dialog since attendees can't be assigned to tasks.

* New option to cancel changes when editing the reminder combo box default values inside the default values settings section added.

* New option to cancel changes when editing the MyText default values inside the default values settings section added.

ver_1120_3.jpg

Guest Jacobus

Hi there, have simply request, as all we know smartphone has small screen display WHY not you help your customer to have bigger font i.e. XX large even XXX large.

Edited by Jacobus

Guest amitregev
Hi there, have simply request,  as all we know smartphone has small screen display WHY not you help your customer to have bigger font i.e. XX large even XXX large.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Jacobus :)

If you will use larger font size you will simply have really little information visible on your screen, which is really small as you mentioned, but we have no problem adding this option of course 8)

Guest amitregev
Are you looking for people to translate Papyrus also for the Dutch people?? :D

It just keeps getting better and better! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi McCune :D

With the new version, adding translations is much easier, so we hope to have additional translations, including the Dutch, pretty soon 8) I will be sure to ask for your help when we will arrive to to this stage :lol:

Edited by amitregev

Guest tonijj
Hi McCune :)

With the new version, adding translations is much easier, so we hope to have additional translations, including the Dutch, pretty soon 8) I will be sure to ask for your help when we will arrive to to this stage :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you need swedish translation, let me know.

Toni

Guest amitregev
If you need swedish translation, let me know.

Toni

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Toni for the support :) we will first start with adding French and Spanish and after that we plan on adding a few additional translations apart from the current German and English translation that already come with Papyrus 8)

Guest tonijj
Thanks Toni for the support :) we will first start with adding French and Spanish and after that we plan on adding a few additional translations apart from the current German and English translation that already come with Papyrus 8)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No worries, just drop me a PM when you want it done.

/Toni