Papyrus calendar replacement app (beta version)

Guest drblow

Guest ppcmd

Sort of biased here, would like a nice simple app to store my secure info. Password vault but it really needs to have a mac and windows desktop. So far only SplashData is doing a mac desktop.

Guest chucky.egg
is there a 'go to date' function?

Yes, but inly in version 1104 onwards I think (it might be in 1103, but I don't have that version anymore). Current version is 1105

can you copy appointments and paste to another day?

Hmm, not that I know of, but you can in Outlook (obviously)

Guest TigerNet
Yes, but inly in version 1104 onwards I think (it might be in 1103, but I don't have that version anymore).  Current version is 1105

Hmm, not that I know of, but you can in Outlook (obviously)

...thanks Chucky...off I go to upgrade again... :D

Cheers

Nick

Guest McCune

Program is getting better and better :D

But I was wondering when the "yearly events" (like birthdays) wil be intergrated so it can be displayed on the homescreen :D

Guest amitregev
...done!!

...now, when are those custom backgrounds coming...

Cheers

Nick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sooon 8) working hard on many new stuff these days :D

Guest Dr_StrangeTrick
But I was wondering when the "yearly events" (like birthdays) wil be intergrated so it can be displayed on the homescreen

They show on my homescreen :-k I have the Traveler default.

Guest McCune
They show on my homescreen  I have the Traveler default.

So I'm doing something wrong all the time :cry:

This is the way I create a birthday event:

-New apt.

-Subject -> NameOfThePerson

-Start Date -> 1-1-1980

-All day appt

-Occurs -> every January 1

-Status -> Free

When I want to check it I press on the "apointment" then it shows the following:

NameOfThePerson

All day event

za, 1-1-2005

Every January 1 effective 1-1-1980

Status Free

Hope u can help me out here :D

Guest mwille
So I'm doing something wrong all the time  :cry:

This is the way I create a birthday event:

-New apt.

-Subject -> NameOfThePerson

-Start Date -> 1-1-1980

-All day appt

-Occurs -> every January 1

-Status -> Free

When I want to check it I press on the "apointment" then it shows the following:

NameOfThePerson

All day event

za, 1-1-2005

Every January 1 effective 1-1-1980

Status Free

Hope u can help me out here :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try adding the persons birthday in the contact itself. The birthday then automatically shows up in your calendar..

Guest amitregev
Amit,

Nice release :D  Any chance of getting the reminder time on the appointment viewing page?  Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi fozzie :D

Don't worry, I haven't forgot about it and I promise we will have it added soon. Apart from your request - I agree it is really important! so this can only help this feature request on our To-Do's rating :D

Guest Dr_StrangeTrick

Me too, all my birthdays and anniversaries are all done by filling in the details on the contact, then when Outlook does its stuff it automatically generates reoccurring all-day appointments for you.

Guest McCune

I've tried to create a contact by filling in the birthday on contact details.

It does show a yearly occuring event, but it does not show the age between () :D

Guest amitregev
I've tried to create a contact by filling in the birthday on contact details.

It does show a yearly occuring event, but it does not show the age between () :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi McCune :D

It will soon show 8)

Guest amitregev
Yes!!! You guys are gonna be hard to beat :D

At least I know that I'm not doin' anything wrong :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks McCune :D

Guest amitregev

I'm glad to announce a new version release of Papyrus, version 1.1.07 :D

You can read more about this release and download the new version from the following URL:

http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=4048

What's new in Papyrus version 1.1.07?

* Reminder problem with tasks not working when set fixed.

* New check added when exiting the new task dialog checking if the new task reminder time already past or not.

* Problem when switching days while the monthly view is not active, and activating the monthly view again doesn't always show the current day on the quick list view fixed.

* New diamond icon added instead of "Allday" event string on grid view and monthly quick-list view allowing more text from the appointment subject to be visible.

* Scroll bar added to quick list view on monthly view using 9 and * buttons when list of appointments is larger then the height of the list.

* Problem releasing tasks when loading tasks fixed.

* Optionally include birthdays and anniversaries on list of items.

* New "Include special events" option added under the general settings to set if you wish to include contacts; birthdays and anniversaries or not. This option is checked by default.

* Yearly count added at the end of birthdays and anniversaries.

* New birthday/anniversary icon (cake) added on the daily view

* Clicking a birthday or anniversary item on the daily view will open the phone number picker allowing to directly dial one of the contact's phone numbers.

* Clicking a birthday or anniversary item on the list view will open the phone number picker allowing to directly dial one of the contact's phone numbers.

* Icons on the daily view will now be centered aligned according to the text size used.

* New birthday/anniversary icon (cake) added on the list view

* Tasks added to quick list view on the monthly view. The quick list view on the monthly view uses similar settings to the grid view settings.

* Internal: New off-screen class implemented.

ver_1107_1.jpgver_1107_2.jpg

ver_1107_3.jpg

Guest vidaljkt

Looks very nice.

Is there any problem with the SBSH website as I never succeding accessing it, I always get connection error. I have been trying from the shortcut here in this forum, from search results of Yahoo as well as typing the entry in the adress bar.

Guest amitregev
Looks very nice.

Is there any problem with the SBSH website as I never succeding accessing it, I always get connection error. I have been trying from the shortcut here in this forum, from search results of Yahoo as well as typing the entry in the adress bar.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi vidaljkt :D

What error are you getting when you try to access our site? :roll: do you still have this problem?

Edited by amitregev

Guest vidaljkt
Hi vidaljkt  :D

What error are you getting when you try to access our site?  :roll: do you still have this problem?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From what I understood it seems that your web address has been blocked (blacklisted) by my internet service provider (INDOSAT). For your info Indosat is the main service provider here in Indonesia where Smartphone and PPC are very popular. It happens that many people complain not being able to access your site and particularly the forum.

I have been able to go to your website through my GPRS connection where I bought Papyrus and PocketBreeze. Great soft by the way.

Guest amitregev
From what I understood it seems that your web address has been blocked (blacklisted) by my internet service provider (INDOSAT). For your info Indosat is the main service provider here in Indonesia where Smartphone and PPC are very popular. It happens that many people complain not being able to access your site and particularly the forum.

I have been able to go to your website through my GPRS connection where I bought Papyrus and PocketBreeze. Great soft by the way.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi vidaljkt :D

Do you have any clue why this could happen? how can we contact someone to remove the domain from this list?

BTW - Many thanks for the support! :D

Guest amitregev

Hi all ;)

I'm glad to announce a new version release of Papyrus, version 1.1.08. You can read more about the new version and download the trial version from the following URL:

http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=4161

What's new in Papyrus version 1.1.08?

* New filters option added on the main menu allowing you to filter each one of the views to display only items associated with one category.

* Check mark added on the filters view showing the currently selected category filter.

* New filter icon added on top status bar when a category filter is selected.

* Problem when setting a custom reminder revert to zero minutes fixed.

* Reminder time added on view appointment dialog showing the time the reminder is set to.

* New "Include leading rects" option added on the daily view. Choose between "Don't include"/"Using status colors"/"Use category colors".

* Flicker problem when scrolling between weeks on the list view and the selected day is below the visible section of the list fixed.

* Problem when entering Papyrus while the list view is the first active view and the selected day is below the visible section of the list and Papyrus won't scroll automatically down making the selected item visible fixed.

* When editing an item on the list view or changing the databases information via the synchronization the selection mark will stay on the same item without flickering.

* When editing an item on the daily view or changing the databases information the current item will stay selected.

* When the task settings page is active on the settings section the correct menu item will now be checked.

ver_1108_1.jpg

ver_1108_2.jpgver_1108_3.jpg