New vesion of All-Explorer 2.5.10 [see p4]

Guest Hax

Guest colinharbour

Oh dear.

Just got notification that the fixed version is available but the only thing that's dying a death is the download link on the Handango site.

I've sent a suitably curt email to support

Colin :cry:

Sequel to the above:

Just got a copy direct from Handango support by email - thanks!

Oh dear.

Just got notification that the fixed version is available but the only thing that's dying a death is the download link on the Handango site.

Hmmm - that's odd - it worked fine for me Colin and just tried again and still no problems.

Might be worth trying once more - perhaps the server was exceptionally busy at the time you tried?

Hax

Guest NickB&SPV

I know it's not the same but I had this message when I had Trial GPRS Traffic Counter. I just re-booted the phone and it worked O.K. :lol:

Guest ajb3000

fast?? hhmm... mines really slow. Maybe theres more to the updated file than just fixed cert issues, I'll download it later and see if it feels any faster on my phone.

Guest James

thats strange?? its has slowed down! now its back like it was, wonder why that is?

this is why i used smart explorer (because it was faster) and i thought all-explorer had caught up but looks like is has not..

I shouldn't worry about trying the "fixed" version - mine doesn't seem fast at all - quite possibly slower, with the "busy timer" appearing quite frequently when changing folders - even if the folders only three or four items in them!

Oh, I asked what the problem was and this is the response I got:

Dear Adam,

There was a problem with the digital signature of ALL-explorer.  

It would go too deep to explain the exact technical problem, but the most important thing

is that the software works again :-).  

Kind regards,  

-- Siep de Vries  

ALL-locations support team

[email protected]

http://www.all-locations.com

Evasive eh?

Hax