Don't panic, just a thought.

Guest Rob.P

Hi All

This is just a train of thought and I don't want to panic anyone.

When I was looking through my box of goodies I noticed the leather pouch for your belt and thought that will look a bit stupid, will get ribbed about that.

It occurred to me yesterday that the GPRS would mean that the phone is pretty much constantly transmitting/receiving, which made me think that's a lot more radiation in my nether regions if I keep the phone in my pocket, not that I was concerned when it was splashed all over the media, but suddenly the leather pouch doesn't seem so daft after all.

Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

Guest deiwise
It occurred to me yesterday that the GPRS would mean that the phone is pretty much constantly transmitting/receiving, which made me think that's a lot more radiation in my nether regions if I keep the phone in my pocket...

Good point. I can't see a leather pouch lowering the radiation much, though! Not that I'm a scientist or anything.

Will

The leather pouch has not gone down too well then!!!

Hopefully there will be some new leather cases within the next week arriving in all Orange Shops. With reference to the camera that is a good idea, especially as it doesn't come with one like the T68i does, i'll pass it on to Dextra.

The leather pouch has not gone down too well then!!!

Hopefully there will be some new leather cases within the next week arriving in all Orange Shops. With reference to the camera that is a good idea, especially as it doesn't come with one like the T68i does, i'll pass it on to Dextra.

Guest Third_of_Five
which made me think that's a lot more radiation in my nether regions

And there appears to be more of it too. This phone interfere's with more things than any other phone I have had. Sends monitors boo-loo. Makes my land line buzz like hell, even made my Digi Satellite go funny (or maybe that was the rain).

Anyway, it did occure to me that I may be being fried a bit more than with my previosu phones.

Good point.  I can't see a leather pouch lowering the radiation much, though!  Not that I'm a scientist or anything.

Will

I'm not saying it will either just better that it's not next to my nads, I value them, they've been good to me. :D

Just another thought - is there a way to disconnect the GPRS? ... does it have to be on all the time?

if you have the G for GPRS symbol in your signal bars your connected, just hit the 'red phone/disconnect/end call/lock' (whatever u call it hehe) to disconnect GPRS ie. normal signal bars with no G symbol shows your not connected.