The coolest Homescreen you've ever seen !!!! (episode2)

Guest Smartphony.org

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

another excellent offering, although i personally hate that xp theme so i wont be trying this one :D. who is producing these themes by the way?

Guest Rolandrat

Good stuff :D, but how do you people decide on which one to use, with all those Pocket pc themes you can use (tens of thousands of them) - I end up swapping mine at least 10 times a day!!

Guest griffog

I've loaded up the XP Theme and like it, looks very crisp and clean. However, the 'Today' window is blank, any ideas what information this is supposed to display, if any?

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

This evening i was thinking of making something like this.

Cheers Monolithix you saved me the time :D :( :P

As much as i'd like to take the credit for that home screen it wasn't me that made it, I was in fact trying to find out who did :(

griffog: The Today window displays your next all day event in the calendar, if you don't have one it will not display anything

Guest tomdbomb61

yeh all these themes are really good, but being a newcomer to the spv world i have got no clue how to use them,

1.) i have downloaded the zip file and extracted it to my desktop

but where do u put the files?? and how do u select the theme when its bin copied across to ur fone??

help please!!! lol

thanks

IPSMApplication DataHome

make sure that the image that the homepage specifies is in that directory too.

After that you can use IA Albumn to change backdrop

Guest tallisman

Followed Deemon's instructions as far as the IA Albumn bit - which threw me. I've copied both files to the Home directory and have changed the background but it looks a mess as standard desktop is active over this.

What do I do now to get the screen to run properly?

;) :? :lol: