IA Album

Guest rcoley

Does anyone know where you can get IA Album for free, not being cheap its just that it seems a cheek to be charged for something that should have been with the phone initially!!

If not where can you purchase it from

Guest pibrahim

Damnit, we all paid for it, so why on earth would we give you any pointers on how to get it for free?

The amount of software being released for the SPV is poor at the moment, piracy won't help matters, so pay for something if you like it!

Guest Harry-May

I have just purchased and installed IA Album Version 1.60 (Build 11016)

I was innately very happy with this new software it works very well and adds some of the excellent features missed in the phones OS.

I was happy until I downloaded the PDF user manual from the IA site and viewed the screenshots of the phone.

The screenshot of the phone in camera mode set up for landscape shows the picture landscape with the phone upright.

But when I choose landscape on my SPV phone the actual screen is rotated sideways so I have to rotate the phone to view landscape.

I have looked through every menu and can not find any settings to change this view.

Is there a setting or am I expected to rotate the phone :?:

Guest spacemonkey

We should have been given a good photo taking app by Orange.

IA Album is a good viewing etc app that also takes photos and it is by a completely different company. If Orange themselves were trying to sell us this as an add on, I might be more inclined to rip it off, but these guys are doing the right things for us and the platform inspite of the crap Orange makes them go through to certify it so support them as much as possible.

Guest HelloDave
But when I choose landscape on my SPV phone the actual screen is rotated sideways so I have to rotate the phone to view landscape.

You can't use landscape mode holding the phone vertically becuase the camera itself would be in portrait mode. The camera's aspect ratio is 4:3, therefore it needs to be rotated 90* to take landscape pics - think of a a 35mm camera - you have to rotate that vertically to get portraits!